Cummings: 'His District Is a Disgusting, Rat and Rodent Infested Mess'

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Cummings has represented this district for 30+ years.
Baltimore sucks the life blood out of Maryland’s finances.
Baltimore receives millions in Federal aide.
Baltimore has always been corrupt
Baltimore has been run by Democrats forever.
Baltimore is the third most dangerous city in the USA
Baltimore used to have rat killing contests
Baltimore has more vacant housing than any city in the USA
You can’t even go to the inner harbor anymore, not safe
The Orioles suck.

.......and it’s all Trumps fault

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Humanitarian my ass

WATCH: Sen. Bernie Sanders Trashed ‘Third World’ Baltimore Years Before Trump Did

"You would think that you were in a third world country," Sanders said. "We're talking about a community in which there are hundreds of buildings that are uninhabitable."

The Washington Examiner dug up a tweet from 2016 in which Sanders wrote: "Residents of Baltimore’s poorest boroughs have lifespans shorter than people living under dictatorship in North Korea. That is a disgrace."

In February, USA Today published a list of the "25 Most Dangerous Cities in America," which was complied using data from the FBI’s 2017 Uniform Crime Report. Baltimore ranked as the third most dangerous city in terms of "murder ... non-negligent manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault."

Only Detroit and St. Louis ranked higher in those combined categories.

Salmon

Sanders wants to lift people from poverty. Trump only makes fun of the situation on Twitter. #notmypresident

black dog

Free America
Sanders wants to lift people from poverty. Trump only makes fun of the situation on Twitter. #notmypresident

Lifting from Poverty is easy, President Trump will tell you...
Start with......Get a ****ing job, if you dont make enough for the lifestyle you want to live in get a second job.
Then go and get a better education at night or online so you can get a better paying job..

BOP

Sanders has a plan to fix the problems in Baltimore. Trump only knows how to tweet about them.
I did not know that Baltimore was Bernie's district. I wonder if anyone has told Elijah Cummings, yet. He's going to be so disappointed.

BOP

How, pray tell, is he going to do that? He's been in Congress for what, 50 years, and it hasn't happened yet.

GregV814

Frankly, I don’t know what you folks are so upset about. Each year we take a pilgrimage to lovely Baltimore for a 4 day excursion through the city to walk the same streets of childhood Nancy p. ,Willie Don, “the famous block” and pay our respects to the bronze bust of Freddie Gray!!! Yes, the streets youths may help themselves to my wife’s purse, (their words and actions are so naughty!!) but overall I’ve given the entire urban experience a 10 on Trip Advisor!!!

Hijinx

Sanders has a plan to fix the problems in Baltimore. Trump only knows how to tweet about them.

Sanders is from Vermont, Cummings is from Baltimore. Vermont has 1.1% blacks in the State.
Maryland has 33%
Baltimore has 63.3%

Bernie hasn't got a clue.

I know I am racist for telling the truth. But facts are facts.

Now explain why Bernie has a plan and Cummings has no plan.
We already know why Cummings gets elected year after year. The percentages don't lie.