Cummings: 'His District Is a Disgusting, Rat and Rodent Infested Mess'

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Lifting from Poverty is easy, President Trump will tell you...
Start with......Get a ****ing job, if you dont make enough for the lifestyle you want to live in get a second job.
Then go and get a better education at night or online so you can get a better paying job..
Drilled this into my boy's heads....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lifting from Poverty is easy, President Trump will tell you...
Start with......Get a ****ing job, if you dont make enough for the lifestyle you want to live in get a second job.
Then go and get a better education at night or online so you can get a better paying job..

Not getting addicted to drugs also helps, as does refraining from crime and staying out of jail.

It's funny how Trump observing that Baltimore is a rat infested shithole is RACIST!! but progs insisting that black people can't find employment other than crime and drug dealing isn't.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What a shock to the system it has been, then, to see the media and leftists on Twitter suddenly pretending to have some great affection for Baltimore. Trump possesses a sort of reverse magnetism that causes his opponents to rush to the opposite side of whatever position he has taken — even if the position is that a city with one of the highest murder rates in the country is dangerous. After spending decades scoffing at Baltimore, or entirely ignoring it, now leftists have come heroically to its defense. The hilariously misspelled #WeAreBalitmore hashtag campaign features a bunch of people — many of whom are not from the city — explaining why it is actually a lovely place. Many of these tweets are accompanied with pictures of the Inner Harbor, the most touristy spot in town and about as representative of Baltimore's culture as Times Square is of New York City's culture.

Ironically, though, even the relatively "safe" and "family friendly" Inner Harbor has recently seen outbursts of chaos and violence. A huge swarm of teenagers descended on the harbor a few months ago and randomly assaulted tourists just for fun. Random assaults at the harbor are nothing new, and the problem isn't going away. Just last week, a city employee was brutally beaten in daylight just blocks away — the second incident of this type in the last few weeks.

If this is what the comparatively safe parts are like, it's no surprise that the unsafe parts look like third-world slums. With a poverty rate of 23% and a violent crime rate over 400% higher than the national average, Baltimore clearly fits the bill for poor and dangerous (and rat infested, by the way). There are well over 10,000 murders, rapes, robberies, and assaults reported in Baltimore in a given year, to go along with the 30,000 or so cases of property crime. In fact, 10 people were shot and several killed just since Trump's tweet on Saturday. Including Friday in the total, Baltimore had 13 shootings and 6 murders in a single weekend. Meanwhile, the fire department was busy putting out 11 fires.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50028/walsh-trump-right-about-baltimore-and-everyone-matt-walsh

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"You want answers?!"
"I want the truth!"
"You can't handle the truth!"

Attack the messenger...

SamSpade

"You want answers?!"
"I want the truth!"
"You can't handle the truth!"

Attack the messenger...

You know, I shouldn't be surprised - but I was. That somehow proclaiming that Baltimore is rat infested - a fact that the Sun recognized just a few months back and every measure of the city establishes - would be considered "racist".

I'm getting tired of everything being labelled racist for a very obvious reason - it greatly diminishes the problem when it absolutely IS racist.
It's kind of like labeling everything an "emergency" - it makes it harder when it really IS an emergency.

What is almost laughable is the drumbeat of Trump only attacking or insulting persons of color.
Are they KIDDING me?

I am sure the likes of Hillary, Pete Buttigieg, Bill deBlasio, Chris Cuomo, Andrew Cuomo, George Conway, Micheal Cohen, James Comey, Steven Colbert, David Green, Jimmy Kimmel, Paul Krugman, Nancy Pelosi, Gavin Newsom, Jerry Nadler, Robert Mueller, Joe Scarborough, Seth Myers, Andrew McCabe, Harry Reid, Mitt Romney, Kirsten Gillibrand, Bernie Sanders, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, Jeff Sessions and Shepard Smith would LOVE to hear it.

He's also insulted such "liberal" stalwarts as Ann Coulter, Andrew Napolitano, FOX News and Karl Rove.

And that's just the LAST SIX MONTHS!!

Listen, I hear ya - I wish he'd just be a little more diplomatic. I sure don't go around insulting people, even when they damn well deserve it.
But if insults make you "racist", then get in line, Trump has an insult for YOU, too. He insults everyone.

Here's how I see it - I don't care if he insults people. The Left was 100% absolutely OK with Clinton getting blowjobs from an intern while in the White House -while ON THE PHONE with an ambassador - phone sex - and interesting use of cigars -

They were JUST FINE WITH THAT. After the impeachment, they declared him the most moral President of all time.

So clutch your pearls and all that. It's crap.

Midnightrider

I just want to point out that it's not the President's job to "fix" individual cities. That's what Mayors and Governors are for.
I just want to point out that Elijah Cummings is neither a mayor or a governor. So why is trump attacking him over Baltimore?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Listen, I hear ya - I wish he'd just be a little more diplomatic.
Even if he had been, the media would have cut out the diplomacy part and ran with a spliced together damning quote. He can't win with the media. So why sugar coat it for them?