Cummings: 'His District Is a Disgusting, Rat and Rodent Infested Mess'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

BOP

What a shock to the system it has been, then, to see the media and leftists on Twitter suddenly pretending to have some great affection for Baltimore. Trump possesses a sort of reverse magnetism that causes his opponents to rush to the opposite side of whatever position he has taken — even if the position is that a city with one of the highest murder rates in the country is dangerous. After spending decades scoffing at Baltimore, or entirely ignoring it, now leftists have come heroically to its defense. The hilariously misspelled #WeAreBalitmore hashtag campaign features a bunch of people — many of whom are not from the city — explaining why it is actually a lovely place. Many of these tweets are accompanied with pictures of the Inner Harbor, the most touristy spot in town and about as representative of Baltimore's culture as Times Square is of New York City's culture.

Ironically, though, even the relatively "safe" and "family friendly" Inner Harbor has recently seen outbursts of chaos and violence. A huge swarm of teenagers descended on the harbor a few months ago and randomly assaulted tourists just for fun. Random assaults at the harbor are nothing new, and the problem isn't going away. Just last week, a city employee was brutally beaten in daylight just blocks away — the second incident of this type in the last few weeks.

If this is what the comparatively safe parts are like, it's no surprise that the unsafe parts look like third-world slums. With a poverty rate of 23% and a violent crime rate over 400% higher than the national average, Baltimore clearly fits the bill for poor and dangerous (and rat infested, by the way). There are well over 10,000 murders, rapes, robberies, and assaults reported in Baltimore in a given year, to go along with the 30,000 or so cases of property crime. In fact, 10 people were shot and several killed just since Trump's tweet on Saturday. Including Friday in the total, Baltimore had 13 shootings and 6 murders in a single weekend. Meanwhile, the fire department was busy putting out 11 fires.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50028/walsh-trump-right-about-baltimore-and-everyone-matt-walsh
I wish Trump would tweet about breathing air, how wonderful it is, and how much he loves it.

Toxick

Splat
Sanders is a humanitarian, not a racist.

My grandfather died when I was 13. He smoked for years and years despite the constant begging of his children, my mother and her siblings, to quit before it was too late. Finally they convinced him and he quit. But as it happens the intervention was successful too late. Less than a year after he quit he was diagnosed with lung cancer. Then all of his children and grandchildren watched his body and his spirit decay as he was overtaken by the incurable disease. The strain was felt by everyone and the toll taken was unfathomable. We watched as the robust patriarch in our family deteriorated into a small fragile shell of the man he once was.

Finally he passed on and the entire family cycled between relief and inconsolable grief. At his funeral my crying mother came to me. Almost raging... "Never start smoking" she told me. "Never put your family through what your grandfather put us through! Promise me!" So I promised.

37 years later I can say that I kept that promise. Every day I thought of the promise i made my mother. And I avoid things that could spiral my family into a grief filled drawn out catastrophe.

All wasted because your post just gave me ****ing cancer.

BOP

There may be an silver lining to the rat infestation, besides the possibility of the Plague, that is. Lord knows we haven't had a good plague in quite some time.

Attachments

• Baltimore chicken.jpg
    Baltimore chicken.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 134

BOP

My grandfather died when I was 13. He smoked for years and years despite the constant begging of his children, my mother and her siblings, to quit before it was too late. Finally they convinced him and he quit. But as it happens the intervention was successful too late. Less than a year after he quit he was diagnosed with lung cancer. Then all of his children and grandchildren watched his body and his spirit decay as he was overtaken by the incurable disease. The strain was felt by everyone and the toll taken was unfathomable. We watched as the robust patriarch in our family deteriorated into a small fragile shell of the man he once was.

Finally he passed on and the entire family cycled between relief and inconsolable grief. At his funeral my crying mother came to me. Almost raging... "Never start smoking" she told me. "Never put your family through what your grandfather put us through! Promise me!" So I promised.

37 years later I can say that I kept that promise. Every day I thought of the promise i made my mother. And I avoid things that could spiral my family into a grief filled drawn out catastrophe.

All wasted because your post just gave me ****ing cancer.
That was Hall of Fame epic!

:killingme