Cuomo asks where was Lurch when the lights went out?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Blackout gives New York's governor opportunity to blast New York City's absentee mayor

One consequence of New York City's Saturday night blackout: It shined a bright spotlight on the tensions between two prominent Democrats, the city's mayor and the state's governor.

“I can count the number of times I leave the state basically on my fingers,” Cuomo told CNN, responding to a question about the importance of the mayor being in New York during an emergency.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Aww come on now, His Honor The Communist Mayor has a phone ..... he can run NYC from anywhere

Hijinx

De Blasio is running a hopeless campaign for President.
He has to tour the nation .

Still I am pretty sure that even DeBlasio would have stayed in town if he knew the manhole was going to blow up.

New York might be better off if Cuomo spent more time elsewhere.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hey NYC? HA HA. You voted for this guy and no doubt you will vote for some other POS to replace him. This is what you get for being stupid.

I think we all know that Bill de Blasio is not going to be President - ever. I'm pretty sure even he knows it. This is a vanity tour so he can shirk his boring duties as Mayor. "Sorry, can't deal - gotta run for President....."

Tech

Unless he personally operates the crane that lowers the new transformer into place, just stay out of the way. Out of town if possible.

BOP

“I can't count the number of times I've given New Yorkers the finger,” Cuomo told CNN in a rare moment of honesty. Hiz honor went on to say "I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy!"

glhs837

Power with Control
Hey NYC? HA HA. You voted for this guy and no doubt you will vote for some other POS to replace him. This is what you get for being stupid.

I think we all know that Bill de Blasio is not going to be President - ever. I'm pretty sure even he knows it. This is a vanity tour so he can shirk his boring duties as Mayor. "Sorry, can't deal - gotta run for President....."

Nah, it's a job hunt since he knows damn well he cant get reelected as Mayor. Like a kid at the counter as Chukee Cheeses "I have 200,000 tickets (voters), what can I have"". DNC "Thats not enough for a lake house, we could offer you Undersecretary of Indigenous Affairs".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nah, it's a job hunt since he knows damn well he cant get reelected as Mayor. Like a kid at the counter as Chukee Cheeses "I have 200,000 tickets (voters), what can I have"". DNC "Thats not enough for a lake house, we could offer you Undersecretary of Indigenous Affairs".

:yay:

This_person

Blackout gives New York's governor opportunity to blast New York City's absentee mayor

One consequence of New York City's Saturday night blackout: It shined a bright spotlight on the tensions between two prominent Democrats, the city's mayor and the state's governor.

“I can count the number of times I leave the state basically on my fingers,” Cuomo told CNN, responding to a question about the importance of the mayor being in New York during an emergency.

Where was Epstein when the lights went out?