Cuomo Calls Out Lemon On-Air

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"You're petty and small," Cuomo blurted out to Lemon during a segment highlighted by the Washington Examiner concerning the funeral service for former President George H.W. Bush, who passed away on Saturday.

Lemon told Cuomo that if he were in the same position as the Obamas, he would not shake the Trumps' hands.

"I'm going to say that I don't think I would shake hands with him. I would just — nope, couldn't do it. I'm not that big a person," said Lemon. "I would hope that I would be, but I don't — I can't fake the funk as they say."

WATCH: Don Lemon's Trump Hate Goes So Low, Chris Cuomo Calls Him Out On-Air: 'You're Petty And Small'

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Someone with this much hate and contempt for the President shouldn't be covering any stories involving the president or the White House. At least make an attempt to appear impartial.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Someone with this much hate and contempt for the President shouldn't be covering any stories involving the president or the White House. At least make an attempt to appear impartial.

He and Joy should get married.

transporter

Funny, I don't recalling seeing you make the same call regarding Fox, Brietbart, dialywire, zerohedge, red state, town hall, ace of spades, Rush Limbaugh, Dan Levin, Ann Coulter (or any of comrade GURPS other sources) when Obama was in the WH.

I also don't recall you saying anything of the sort as it relates to Trump and previous Presidents.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Funny, I don't recalling seeing you make the same call regarding Fox, Brietbart, dialywire, zerohedge, red state, town hall, ace of spades, Rush Limbaugh, Dan Levin, Ann Coulter (or any of comrade GURPS other sources) when Obama was in the WH.

I also don't recall you saying anything of the sort as it relates to Trump and previous Presidents. He got tossed so many softballs, I thought it was batting practice. They never vetted him, instead they looked at him like some sort of messiah.

Last edited:

SamSpade

I also don't recall you saying anything of the sort as it relates to Trump and previous Presidents. He got tossed so many softballs, I thought it was batting practice. They never vetted him, instead they looked at him like some sort of messiah.

I certainly remember a number of reporters getting all flustered in awe of him.
He'd smirk and say something like "it's ok, I get that a lot".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Funny, I don't recalling seeing you make the same call

There was NO Need ...

regarding Fox, Brietbart, Dailywire, Zerohedge, Red State, Town Hall, Ace of Spades, Rush Limbaugh, Dan Levin, Ann Coulter

because those Groups did not show the vitriolic hatred towards Obama, the Progressive Media does for Trump
because the Progressive Media Fits YOUR World View ... you cannot see the difference

(or any of Comrade GURPS other sources) when Obama was in the WH.

let me remind you what YOU said about Propaganda

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

SamSpade

because those Groups did not show the vitriolic hatred towards Obama, the Progressive Media does for Trump
because the Progressive Media Fits YOUR World View ... you cannot see the difference

Of course not - to the left *disagreeing* however politely, is still hate.
Don't agree with them? You hate people of color, you hate the poor, you hate "science",
you HATE.

I learned something a long time ago. Well two things, regarding hate. One is, hate usually
hurts the person DOING the hating more, because the object of their hate is off somewhere living
their life and the hater is stewing.

And the other is that hate usually requires a LOT of attention to do it at all.
People usually don't "hate". They just don't care.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And the other is that hate usually requires a LOT of attention to do it at all.

And a lot of energy!

Like the volume of energy expended since 11/09/2016... in the streets, airwaves and printed word.

Goes back to something you said months ago about them being guilty of what they accuse you of doing.