Cuomo Celebrates Abortion Up Until Birth

TCROW

If you're ok with the government getting involved with killing the two month old, why should the government not get involved with the unborn baby?

Not “OK” with it, very conflicted as I mentioned.

It’s the most palatable of two unsavory options to me.

This_person

Not “OK” with it, very conflicted as I mentioned.

It’s the most palatable of two unsavory options to me.

From a legal standpoint, which is where I'm trying to discuss this (not personal, legal), "most palatable" is "ok". You accept a law that allows a mother to kill her kid. My question is, why limit it to in the womb?

black dog

Free America
Offer a solution. "They should quit having irresponsible sex" isn't a good one because you can't enforce it.

So let's pretend abortion is outlawed right now. What happens? Paint me a picture.

Here's the picture we had here up until the 80's,,,, Orphanages,,, lots of Orphanages...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My question is, why limit it to in the womb?

I wonder how many parents whose kid turned out to be a ####heel would be in favor of a "post partum abortion until age 18" law.

So, like, if Jeffrey Dahmer's mother had seen the writing on the wall and said, "Sorry, son, it's just not working out," and aborted him at age 16 or so, would that be such a terrible thing?

This_person

I wonder how many parents whose kid turned out to be a ####heel would be in favor of a "post partum abortion until age 18" law.

So, like, if Jeffrey Dahmer's mother had seen the writing on the wall and said, "Sorry, son, it's just not working out," and aborted him at age 16 or so, would that be such a terrible thing?
Death sentence without due process? Yes, that’s a terrible thing. I fully believe you are being facetious, or at least picking the exceptionally rare case, but I would not have been for lynch mobs, and that is what I see as the standard example of death sentences with no due process.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Death sentence without due process? Yes, that’s a terrible thing. I fully believe you are being facetious, or at least picking the exceptionally rare case, but I would not have been for lynch mobs, and that is what I see as the standard example of death sentences with no due process.

Well, we definitely need to have a mechanism in place for people who are irreparably broken besides turn them loose on Twitter to promote the hate-Trump agenda.

Hijinx

Jeff Dahmler's mother would have probably enjoyed having a meal with him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It will never happen because we can't force the mentally ill to take their meds or not harm themselves or others.

Well, we *can*, we just don't want to. We decided it was inhumane because ####ty corrupt aholes took advantage of it to commit their perfectly healthy family members that they didn't want to deal with anymore. So now people who really should be in a home being cared for are out wandering the streets.

My first thought upon hearing about this new law - and Cuomo's reaction to it - is that he should have to watch a full term abortion being performed. He should have to see the fetus. Then I realized that he's such an amoral ghoul that it wouldn't matter - he cares about political power and nothing else. Dead babies won't even phase him.

This_person

It will never happen because we can't force the mentally ill to take their meds or not harm themselves or others.

While I agree that only people who choose to accept help will be helped, there are many people who would choose help if it existed.

Hijinx

While I agree that only people who choose to accept help will be helped, there are many people who would choose help if it existed.

So: They got a law that allows them to murder children right up until the time they are born..

Is that really something that should be celebrated by pink lights and celebratory actions?
I think it's an abomination.

I might add that a Catholic Church that takes no action against this supposed Catholic piece of sh*t is not doing it's duty to it's faith.
And that also includes Nancy "baby killer" Pelosi.

Well, except for the fact that it’s not people wanting to kill unborn babies because the law doesn’t allow that.

It’s clearly shown in the actual text of the bill.
The protection of the mother has always been a right and handled by inducing labor or performing an emergency C-section. The infant(s) are transferred to NICU and cared for humanely. I have a SIL that developed dangerously high blood pressure which was about to kill her and her unborn twins. An emergency C-section was performed and the twins were born right before 30 weeks gestation (out of 40), one smaller than the other the biggest just under 3 pounds. Flash forward to today... one is a NY lawyer who passed the bar on the first try and the other travels the world as a member of the state department. The mother's medical condition reversed itself as soon as they were born and all are healthy today. I have another family member who had a similar emergency and hers was born by induced labor, but had complications in NICU and did not survive long. The infant passed peacefully, but had been given a chance rather than stabbed in the base of her brain or her body ripped from her head.

So THAT is the difference of the amendment of this law. For convenience sake they now chose to let a doctor kill the baby and then induce labor or conduct a C-section rather than let the live birth occur. Either way, at around 25-26 weeks gestation the startle reflex is already being developed, sonograms have shown babies sucking their thumb or grabbing their feet, the baby is about 1 and a half pounds. Yes, the lungs are still immature, but lung development responds to steroid treatment and babies born can survive.

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Start TS :35 This is happening in Virginia.

[video=youtube;OMFzZ5I30dg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMFzZ5I30dg[/video]