Cuomo Celebrates Abortion Up Until Birth

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Tuesday, New York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo, delighted that the New York legislature passed the Reproductive Health Act, which would allow mothers to kill (pardon me, abort) their babies up until birth, celebrated this legalized murder by ordering that the spire at One World Trade Center, the Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, the Kosciuszko Bridge and the Alfred E. Smith Building in Albany all be lit in pink on Tuesday night.

NY Governor Cuomo Celebrates Allowing Abortion Up Until Birth, Orders World Trade Center Lit Pink

I think Parents should have a life time right to abort their spawn whenever they feel

Hijinx

On Tuesday, New York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo, delighted that the New York legislature passed the Reproductive Health Act, which would allow mothers to kill (pardon me, abort) their babies up until birth, celebrated this legalized murder by ordering that the spire at One World Trade Center, the Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, the Kosciuszko Bridge and the Alfred E. Smith Building in Albany all be lit in pink on Tuesday night.

NY Governor Cuomo Celebrates Allowing Abortion Up Until Birth, Orders World Trade Center Lit Pink

I think Parents should have a life time right to abort their spawn whenever they feel

Celebrating the act of late term abortions on request.

What a humanitarian.
What a great moral leader.

I know one day Karma will strike this man, I only hope to be able to enjoy it when it happens.

CPUSA

I never even considered abortion as a choice until the boy turned 13.

This_person

I've never understood the strong desire to glorify mothers killing their babies, or the need to defend the practice. It has never made sense to me.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
If anyone bothered to read the bill, this change for babies with lethal anomalies, many of which may not show up until 24 weeks of gestation.

It’s literally right on the 2nd page of the link below in upper case font.

https://legislation.nysenate.gov/pdf/bills/2019/S240

And you think that's a reason for celebration? Do you think the parents the have to make the decision to end the life of their child are celebrating? Another question-if you find out at 26 weeks that this is something you have to decide, do you think it would take until you are full term to make that decision? This is nothing more than people wanting to kill unwanted babies. Slippery slope in action.

TCROW

And you think that's a reason for celebration? Do you think the parents the have to make the decision to end the life of their child are celebrating? Another question-if you find out at 26 weeks that this is something you have to decide, do you think it would take until you are full term to make that decision? This is nothing more than people wanting to kill unwanted babies. Slippery slope in action.

Well, except for the fact that it’s not people wanting to kill unborn babies because the law doesn’t allow that.

It’s clearly shown in the actual text of the bill.

Sapidus

You cant have read the article if that is the conclusion you came up with.

What would you do if your doctor told you that continuing to carry the fetus to term would kill you and that the fetus was not viable?

Imagine finding that out at 36 weeks? Are you just gonna shrug and say "well its gods will guess ill just wait and see what happens"? No. you would have it taken care of surgically. So if its good enough for you why isn't it good enough for other women?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Well, except for the fact that it’s not people wanting to kill unborn babies because the law doesn’t allow that.

It’s clearly shown in the actual text of the bill.

Don't forget the "slippery slope" part. I know, some people don't get slippery slope. It's okay. You will when it has an impact on your life.

This_person

When was abortion outlawed, because that's all elective abortions are - killing unborn babies for convenience.

TCROW

Don't forget the "slippery slope" part. I know, some people don't get slippery slope. It's okay. You will when it has an impact on your life.

I get slippery slope just fine. It’s a logical fallacy and can safely be ignored as part of any rational and fact-based conversation.

Sapidus

You must be one of those idiots who thinks gay marriage will lead to interspecies marriage on that slippery slope.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've never understood the strong desire to glorify mothers killing their babies, or the need to defend the practice. It has never made sense to me.

I don't get it, either, and I'm pro-abortion. It's one thing to not get in someone's business and let them exterminate their unwanted spawn - less future felons, and that's a good thing; it's something else entirely to actively celebrate full-term babies being basically tortured to death.

I figure if enough progbot women kill their children, that's less Democrat votes in the future. So let 'em do their thing, but Cuomo actively celebrating it is just gross and stupid.