Cuomo Celebrates Abortion Up Until Birth

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She was uncomfortable answering all of his questions. It's almost like...she knows it's wrong. :jet:

It's difficult to make a case for full term abortion, no matter how pro-choice you are. It's pretty easy to be okay with scraping some cells out of some slut's wuss, but actively killing what amounts to a newborn baby....man...

Honestly, I don't care if stupid amoral sluts want to kill their babies. They're just FFA anyway, so no great loss. But watching these women dance and umm and call this anything other than what it is was amusing and ghoulish at the same time. The Tran woman could be a thrash metal song - so shocking and gross that you laugh.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
It's difficult to make a case for full term abortion, no matter how pro-choice you are. It's pretty easy to be okay with scraping some cells out of some slut's wuss, but actively killing what amounts to a newborn baby....man...

Honestly, I don't care if stupid amoral sluts want to kill their babies. They're just FFA anyway, so no great loss. But watching these women dance and umm and call this anything other than what it is was amusing and ghoulish at the same time. The Tran woman could be a thrash metal song - so shocking and gross that you laugh.

What I don't get, since they obviously don't give two ####s what happens to the baby, and if they're that close, why not just have it and give it up for adoption? They'd still be child free and can go on their merry way and get knocked up again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What I don't get, since they obviously don't give two ####s what happens to the baby, and if they're that close, why not just have it and give it up for adoption? They'd still be child free and can go on their merry way and get knocked up again.

I can only guess because they're ghouls who like to kill babies. There's really no other reason that I can think of. Hell, they could *sell* the baby.

frequentflier

happy to be living
And Jack Kevorkian was charged and convicted of second degree murder for performing "voluntary euthanasia" on mature people that wished to die.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And Jack Kevorkian was charged and convicted of second degree murder for performing "voluntary euthanasia" on mature people that wished to die.

Perhaps terminally ill people should identify as a full term baby, then the progs would happily euthanize them.

Hijinx

Perhaps terminally ill people should identify as a full term baby, then the progs would happily euthanize them.

The problem with that is older people do not want to be torn into pieces , or salted down to die.
They would much rather go out painlessly

WingsOfGold

Oh my God that’s so untrue.

Keep telling yourself that Jed. Every time a abortionist gets late term aborted by a 223 an angel gets it's wings.

abortion-table.jpg