Cuomo

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
The report is being released and it finds that he did in fact sexually harass and assault many women. Will anything come of it?

Grumpy

CONCLUSION

Upon completion of our independent investigation into allegations of sexual harassment brought against Governor Andrew Cuomo and the surrounding circumstances, we have reached the conclusion that the Governor sexually harassed a number of State employees through unwelcome and unwanted touching, as well as by making numerous offensive and sexually suggestive comments. We find that such conduct was part of a pattern of behavior that extended to his interactions with others outside of State government. We also find the Executive Chamber’s response to allegations of sexual harassment violated its internal policies and that the Executive Chamber’s response to one complainant’s allegations constituted unlawful retaliation. In addition, we conclude that the culture of fear and intimidation, the normalization of inappropriate comments and interactions, and the poor enforcement of the policies and safeguards, contributed to the sexual harassment, retaliation, and an overall hostile work environment in the Executive Chamber

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
He's pretty arrogant. He may have to be forced into it.
Yep. Now the AG said that (if I understood what she said) is that it would be handled as a civil matter, but jurisdictions could seek criminal charges. Which doesn't make sense as she is the chief prosecutor for the state.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yep. Now the AG said that (if I understood what she said) is that it would be handled as a civil matter, but jurisdictions could seek criminal charges. Which doesn't make sense as she is the chief prosecutor for the state.
I hope something comes of it.

limblips

PREMO Member
Violation of Federal employment laws. He should be charged by the Feds and local jurisdictions.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm old enough to remember this:

President Joe Biden said in an exclusive interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos on Tuesday that New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo should resign if an investigation confirms claims he committed sexual harassment.

"I know you said you want the investigation to continue," Stephanopoulos told Biden, referring to a probe by New York's attorney general into allegations Cuomo had harassed several women. "If the investigation confirms the claims of the women, should he resign?"

MORE: Timeline: Accusations against New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and calls for his resignation
"Yes," the president replied. "I think he'll probably end up being prosecuted, too."

Hijinx

Makes all the sense in the world.
It's New York.
She is a Democrat.
Ipso Facto.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
And now he's victim shaming. I'm curious as to what Jen is going to say about it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And now he's victim shaming. I'm curious as to what Jen is going to say about it.

There was an attorney/commentator on Fox that predicted the Goombah would come out with very vague and general comments saying he'd defend himself. Same commentator predicted that he would completely avoid addressing or even acknowledging any specific allegations or alleged victims. LMAO...Cuomo did pretty much the opposite, in fact.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There was an attorney/commentator on Fox that predicted the Goombah would come out with very vague and general comments saying he'd defend himself. Same commentator predicted that he would completely avoid addressing or even acknowledging any specific allegations or alleged victims. LMAO...Cuomo did pretty much the opposite, in fact.
As they often accused Trump of... I'm thinking "Dragged, Kicking and Screaming"
And he's going to revise the sexual harassment training, to include himself. :rolleyes:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Experts Warn Of New 'Cuomo' Variant That Is Dangerous To Young Women, Fatal To Elderly