Custom Chuck Taylors

L

luckystar

Converse - Chuck Taylor, Jack Purcell, Basketball Shoes, Design Your Own Converse Shoes

This is the first time I made a custom pair of Chucks on the site, I'm going to order some of these when I get the spare money.

I was looking for actual knee hi Chucks though, I've always wanted a pair. I guess they were limited edition, or ripoffs by another brand. If they were ripoffs by another brand I wouldn't try ordering them online. I'd end up sending them back three times and not a pair of them would fit. I hate that.

Anyways... that designer thing was cool, try it out :)

kelb

art imitating life
Converse - Chuck Taylor, Jack Purcell, Basketball Shoes, Design Your Own Converse Shoes

This is the first time I made a custom pair of Chucks on the site, I'm going to order some of these when I get the spare money.

I was looking for actual knee hi Chucks though, I've always wanted a pair. I guess they were limited edition, or ripoffs by another brand. If they were ripoffs by another brand I wouldn't try ordering them online. I'd end up sending them back three times and not a pair of them would fit. I hate that.

WOW Thats kinda neat. I designed mine and then put them in my cart.. then I saw it was over 70.00 with S&H :bawl: I put them back

gingerbreadgurl

My daughter just bought a pair of the knee high ones. I think maybe she got them at FootLocker (dad did the trip to the mall). If you want I can ask her. I do know she had to get a half size larger than she normally wears.

4d2008

Yes I know, I found my way back into the ladies room... Before I even bother clicking on the link is this only womens Chucks or guys too?

L

luckystar

Yes I know, I found my way back into the ladies room... Before I even bother clicking on the link is this only womens Chucks or guys too?

Both. Any way you want, they even have some limited editions with double tongues or double uppers that are pretty neat. Looks like they only come in low-tops though.

lbreder

2into4
Ok, that was alot of fun! Its cool you can even put your name on them. I just might have to get a pair.

L

luckystar

Details, details! I wanna know what they look like :gossip:

CustomChucks.jpg

I can fold them down and rock the inside too! You can't really see it here, but it's a black and lime green animal print on the inside.

lbreder

2into4
CustomChucks.jpg

I can fold them down and rock the inside too! You can't really see it here, but it's a black and lime green animal print on the inside.

SWEET! Im such a shoe whore and love the idea of making your own, your own! Ive come up with several different designs but cant make up my mind. Those shoes will last forever!

L

luckystar

Those shoes will last forever!

No they won't, not unless you only wear them on special occasions. Nike bought them out a while ago and now they don't last more than a year if they're your everyday shoes. I have to replace my black and whites about that often.

lbreder

2into4
No they won't, not unless you only wear them on special occasions. Nike bought them out a while ago and now they don't last more than a year if they're your everyday shoes. I have to replace my black and whites about that often.

I've got three pairs. I dont wear them everyday, but I have had them forever! I guess most shoes are bound to wear sometime its just how much you wear them. Hope you enjoy the new chucks!