Custom Officials Seize Small Packages of Lifesaving Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Customs and Border officials captured two small packages of Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine at Chicago’s O’Hare Airport recently. The two drugs would not have raised an eyebrow before the COVID pandemic. But since the Democrats and media politicized the completely safe, inexpensive and effective medications the Customs agents are on the lookout for these cheap drugs.

The agents captured packages of 100 Ivermectin pills, 32 Ivermectin pills and 40 hydroxychloroquine pills.

Meanwhile Mexican cartels continue to smuggle record amounts of fentanyl into the country this year.

Hijinx

What is our Government up to?
Ivermectin and HCQ are drugs that have been around for years.
There is no great problems with their use and the side effects are minimal.
The appear to work, So what is the great problem with using them?

It appears that the simple answer is that they aren't expensive enough for big pharma to make a ton of money off of them.

Let me repeat that. It appears that the only problem with using Ivermectin and HCQ is that Big Pharma has another expensive medicine they have introduced and they don't want us live by using the cheaper medicine that works.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Misdirection and disinformation. Nothing but propaganda to reinforce the current narrative. The information is from a "press release" from Customs and Border Protection (CBP) themselves. No actual reporter, or investigative reporter, ever witnessed this event, let alone reported on it. This is about as fake a news story as it an get. Propaganda news from a government agency apparatchik itself.

ProLifePatriot

What is our Government up to?
Ivermectin and HCQ are drugs that have been around for years.
There is no great problems with their use and the side effects are minimal.
The appear to work, So what is the great problem with using them?

It appears that the simple answer is that they aren't expensive enough for big pharma to make a ton of money off of them.

Let me repeat that. It appears that the only problem with using Ivermectin and HCQ is that Big Pharma has another expensive medicine they have introduced and they don't want us live by using the cheaper medicine that works.
The swamp rats don't want their profit margins threatened. They want everyone to be a good little sheep and take the jab and only the jab. Which proves all of the federal lawlessness agencies are cashing in on the big Scamdemic as well.

Hijinx

The swamp rats don't want their profit margins threatened. They want everyone to be a good little sheep and take the jab and only the jab. Which proves all of the federal lawlessness agencies are cashing in on the big Scamdemic as well.

Take the jab then, but the way it looks even with the jab you may need HCQ or Ivermectin when the jab lets you down.

ProLifePatriot

Take the jab then, but the way it looks even with the jab you may need HCQ or Ivermectin when the jab lets you down.
No way I'm letting someone inject me with an experimental cocktail. Even my doctor is against it. He said he'd like to prescribe Ivermectin and HCQ, but he said he'd lose his license.

Grumpy

I got some ivermectin from Amazon to treat our foxes for mange.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Don't know if it is true, but I heard that Tractor Supply in Hollywood has stopped selling it because people were buying it for covid rather than horses.
Website says it's available for pickup, but it just may not have been updated to reflect store policy.