Cute things do come in small packages.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
They are awesome! They have beautiful tails too.. :)
They make you wish you were a kid again..

Love the new avatar.

Well hopefully our little ones can ride something like that some day. I am partial to cute grey ponies like the one my oldest son has been lucky enough to ride in lessons & shows. The chestnut pony Star is a nice large pony though.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Love the new avatar.

Well hopefully our little ones can ride something like that some day. I am partial to cute grey ponies like the one my oldest son has been lucky enough to ride in lessons & shows. The chestnut pony Star is a nice large pony though.

My first pony was a gray so I'm with you on being partial.. But the little chestnut is reminiscent of my pc mount. Cute as a button.

.. what are you up to this week? I'd love to meet.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Post the pics. Post the pics.:yahoo::yahoo:

I saw her go yesterday at the Carol Howley clinic. Very nice pony Devine.:howdy: She will make some little one very happy.

devinej

Post the pics. Post the pics.:yahoo::yahoo:

I saw her go yesterday at the Carol Howley clinic. Very nice pony Devine.:howdy: She will make some little one very happy.

here's some pics, not from yesterday, phyx/loper will have to post those! i took some too but with my...old fashioned FILM camera, will get those developed soon

Attachments

• jumptrot.JPG
    jumptrot.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 73

devinej

here's some pics, not from yesterday, phyx/loper will have to post those! i took some too but with my...old fashioned FILM camera, will get those developed soon

here's some of my favs from my pony training days. 1. is buster who is in ohio now, 2.huck finn is winning FL, 3. is pj in pennsylvania now, 4. is tony who is in NC now i think

Attachments

• buster trot.jpg
    buster trot.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 71
  • huckjump2.jpg
    huckjump2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 63
  • pj big trot.jpg
    pj big trot.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 38
  • tony jump3.jpg
    tony jump3.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 34

FrmGrl

Get some!
What!!?? your selling Higgins too. I thought they were you babies. I obviously missed a conversation somewhere :ohwell:

devinej

well they are my babies but i can't afford to keep them both anymore! they are both at a good point for selling right now :(