Cynthia McKinney Speaks ..... ‘The Final Piece Of The Puzzle’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Some top responses to the anti-Semitic tweet included:
  • Jason Rantz, Seattle-based conservative radio host: “Former Democrat congresswoman from Georgia and Squad member emeritus. Current anti-Semite.”
  • Avi Mayer, Managing Director of Global Communications for AJC Global: “This individual, who is promoting an insane conspiracy theory alleging that Jews carried out 9/11, served six terms as a member of Congress. @Twitter , why is @CynthiaMcKinney still permitted to use this platform to spread hate-filled lies?”
  • Yair Rosenberg, Senior Writer of Tablet Magazine: “This person is no longer consequential, but the antisemitic bigotry she is reflecting still is. Notice how she doesn’t say “the Jews” did 9/11, she says “the Zionists” did it. This substitution is one of the most common ways antisemites today lazily try to launder their hate.”
  • Harry Khachatrian, Daily Wire contributor: “I look forward to the follow-up tweet where she explains how blaming the Jews for 9/11 is merely an innocuous criticism of the Israeli government.”
  • Lahav Harkov, Editor at The Jerusalem Post: “I don’t need to solve a puzzle to know you’re a bigot.”
  • Logan Ratick, Newsmax correspondent: “Ringleader and hijacker Mohamed Atta is unavailable for comment because he flew a plane into the North tower. One of the reasons he did was because our country supports Israel. Mask off for this tinfoil hat-wearing former Congresswoman.”

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

This has been their endgame the entire time. While slowly over time, (most recently accelerated), destroying this Nation's very foundations with all sorts of malevolence in supporting and promoting degeneracy, depravity, perversions, and promiscuity. Promoting anti-family, anti-christian, and anti-white hatred and contempt through their zionist control in Hollywood, social media, financial institutions, and the MSM.

Prove me wrong.