D&d 4.0

Zofo

Hey All,
Was wondering if there were any D&D 4.0 groups going on out there. I have 3 people (including myself) looking for a game whether it be a one shot or epic. If there aren't any groups I can form one, just need a DM. I have all the 4.0 books we need.

Last edited:

Mojo

Hey All,
Was wondering if there were any D&D 4.0 groups going on out there. I have 3 people (including myself) looking for a game whether it be a one shot or epic. If there aren't any groups I can form one, just need a GM. I have all the 4.0 books we need.

I just finished the Walmart door greeter management training class, can I be your General Manager?

Zofo

Hmm, guess you had enough time between your shifts greeting people to try and flame my accidental inclusion of the acronym GM instead of DM, you sir do Southern Maryland a justice. Keep up the great work!

Sir Blaump Ken

A human, an elf, and a dwarf are all contracted to build a palace for the great Sultan of the Efreet. Unfortunately, the massive dome collapses and the efreet's harem is crushed to death. Furious, the Sultan orders all three to be executed by beheading.

The human is dragged by the efreet's servants to a massive obsidian guillotine. His head is locked in the stocks and they pull the lever. The obsidian blade drops -- and then stops halfway, apparently stuck. The Sultan says "It is the will of Imix that you be live, so you shall be set free."

Next the elf is dragged to the guillotine. His head is locked in the stocks and they pull the lever. The obsidian blade drops -- and then stops halfway, apparently stuck. The Sultan says "It is the will of Imix that you be live, so you shall be set free."

Finally, the dwarf is dragged to the guillotine. Just before his head is about to be locked in the stocks he looks up and says,

"Ach. I see the problem!"

Mojo

Did you hear about the Mage that got arrested for drink driving?

He had his licience evoked.

A human, an elf, and a dwarf are all contracted to build a palace for the great Sultan of the Efreet. Unfortunately, the massive dome collapses and the efreet's harem is crushed to death. Furious, the Sultan orders all three to be executed by beheading.

The human is dragged by the efreet's servants to a massive obsidian guillotine. His head is locked in the stocks and they pull the lever. The obsidian blade drops -- and then stops halfway, apparently stuck. The Sultan says "It is the will of Imix that you be live, so you shall be set free."

Next the elf is dragged to the guillotine. His head is locked in the stocks and they pull the lever. The obsidian blade drops -- and then stops halfway, apparently stuck. The Sultan says "It is the will of Imix that you be live, so you shall be set free."

Finally, the dwarf is dragged to the guillotine. Just before his head is about to be locked in the stocks he looks up and says,

"Ach. I see the problem!"

If this is your new application to become the new Dungeon Master....you're hired :high5: My grandma said we could play in her basement and long as we are quiet and we help change her diapers.

Sir Blaump Ken

If this is your new application to become the new Dungeon Master....you're hired :high5: My grandma said we could play in her basement and long as we are quiet and we help change her diapers.

Now that has to be a smelly dump!

Why should you never ask a dwarf to pay for the drinks?
Cos hes always a little short!

How do you confuse a barbarian?
Put a greatsword, a maul, and a greataxe in a room and ask them to take their pick.

Zofo

LOL, you all crack me up :killingme ... So am I to take it gathering people or a DM for that matter is difficult for a 4.0 group? I am fairly new to the area and am used to finding groups or one shots fairly easy. Can anyone point me in the right direction at least?

LOL, you all crack me up :killingme ... So am I to take it gathering people or a DM for that matter is difficult for a 4.0 group? I am fairly new to the area and am used to finding groups or one shots fairly easy. Can anyone point me in the right direction at least?

Where is the closest Middle School? I am sure someone riding the pine for the chess club can hook you up.

:killingme

muttdog

Seriously, send a pm to blackfrancis, he used to play, not sure if he still does.

Why should you never ask a dwarf to pay for the drinks?

- Cause he's always a bit short. :drummer:

Two dwarfs go into a bar, where they pick up two prostitutes and take them to their separate hotel rooms.

The first dwarf, however, is unable to get a stiffy. His depression is enhanced by the fact that, from the next room, he hears cries of, "ONE, TWO, THREE...UUUUH!" all night long.

In the morning, the second dwarf asks the first, "How did it go?"

The first whispered back, "It was so embarrassing. I just couldn't get a hard on."

The second dwarf shook his head. "You think that's embarrassing?!!" he asked. "I couldn't even get on the bed!!!"

Hoover

I just finished the Walmart door greeter management training class, can I be your General Manager?

Awe congrats Mojo. I knew you could do it!!!! Now just remember to say thank you when people leave not f*ck you!

Radiant1

Soul Probe

I don't even know if the place is still open, but if so, inquire at Bowe's Books on Great Mills Road. They used to host role playing games.

Mojo

Serious answer here......check out Aardvarks in Lusby, they do all that crap.