D@mn Rabbit!

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Besides a shotgun, how do you prevent rabbits from burrowing in flower gardens? I woke up this morning to a huge hole in my flower bed and my neighbors informed me that it was a cute little rabbit! :burning:

I've heard mothballs do the trick, but wanted some advice from you garden savvy folks! TIA!
 

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by ememdee19
Will anything a little less inconspicuous work?
How about Grandma Rugg sitting in a rocking chair with her shotgun and spitoon just waiting to blast their fuzzy little bums off?
 

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by RoseRed
How about Grandma Rugg sitting in a rocking chair with her shotgun and spitoon just waiting to blast their fuzzy little bums off?

:lmao: Oh, RodRuggggggggggggggg.....where are you?????
 
J

justhangn

Guest
Originally posted by ememdee19
Will anything a little less inconspicuous work?


How do you expect the little Bestards to SEE the thing to avoid? :shrug:
 

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by justhangn
How do you expect the little Bestards to SEE the thing to avoid? :shrug:

I just don't wanna put one of those cheesy looking things in my flower bed :frown:
 
J

justhangn

Guest
Originally posted by ememdee19
I just don't wanna put one of those cheesy looking things in my flower bed :frown:


RABBIT CONTROL

This article is about rabbit control.
It will explain why they are a pest and what
needs to be done for controlling infestations.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN SEE PICTURES AND PRICING
OF ALL THE PRODUCTS LISTED IN THIS ARTICLE BY
CLICKING YOUR MOUSE CURSOR WHERE PRODUCTS APPEAR
UNDERLINED IN THE TEXT BELOW. Most of your
questions will be answered in the article. Be
sure to read all of it before you call in for
technical support.
If you are looking for information about
any other insect or animal, go to our article
archive section by following the link below where
you will find in depth articles and information
on just about any pest.
 

Surf City Baby

New Member
Originally posted by ememdee19
Besides a shotgun, how do you prevent rabbits from burrowing in flower gardens? I woke up this morning to a huge hole in my flower bed and my neighbors informed me that it was a cute little rabbit! :burning:

I've heard mothballs do the trick, but wanted some advice from you garden savvy folks! TIA!

I've heard that ringing your garden with marigolds will keep the critters out. I'm sorry to say that I don't know why, but I'll happily look into it when I get home this evening if you like.
 

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll send my cats over. You'll still see the rabbits, but they won't be eating in your garden, if ya know what I mean.
 

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Originally posted by ememdee19
Besides a shotgun, how do you prevent rabbits from burrowing in flower gardens? ...
.22LR. :wink:

And don't forget to pick up some Cajun seasoning.
 

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Originally posted by RoseRed
How about Grandma Rugg sitting in a rocking chair with her shotgun and spitoon just waiting to blast their fuzzy little bums off?
I think it's the "weed eating robots" she's after now. :lol:
 
J

justhangn

Guest
Re: Re: D@mn Rabbit!

Originally posted by Kyle
.22LR. :wink:

And don't forget to pick up some Cajun seasoning.


That's why I like the air rifle......qwiet, vewwy vewwy qwiet...hahahhahahahahaha
 

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
You can get inflatable snakes. It works on the same priciple as the owls but you might be able to hide it behind the bushes. It can scare off unsuspecting door to door salesmen too.
 

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by cmcdanal
You can get inflatable snakes. It works on the same priciple as the owls but you might be able to hide it behind the bushes. It can scare off unsuspecting door to door salesmen too.

I like that idea even better! :biggrin:
 
Top