Da Bears...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
SUPPOSEDLY are the #1 ranked defense, but their performance vs. the Cards left A LOT to be desired. Recent signee Matt Leinart finished what old man Warner started and riddled da Bears with an impressive passing attack. I was most surprised with Leinart, he showed a lot of poise and confidence and very good decision making ability. (Only once did I see him try to force a throw.) I know it's a preseason game BUT Chi Town was using the #1 D against a rookie QB and #2/3 WR and RBs and they couldn't cover a baby with a blanket. The qb situation in Chicago does not bode well (from watching this game) Grossman was throwing decent passes but some of his WRs either have hands of stone or gator arms. He was eventually booed off the field by the Chicago fans. Griese is by far no better an option for this team.

The Chicago D needs to step it up to last season's level just to make themselves respectable. Grossman has the potential to be a good qb if he can stay healthy.

Leinart is going to be a star if he can keep his ego in check, he will start this season when Warner goes down. Besides, he has Larry Fitzgerald and Anqwan Boldin which would help ANY QB look good. The defense was ok from what I saw, but the O kept them well rested throughout the game.

I wish I could be this objective after a Skins game. :lmao:

Last edited:

garyt27

INAFJ
Da Bears

:lalala:
kom526 said:
SUPPOSEDLY are the #1 ranked defense, but their performance vs. the Cards left A LOT to be desired. Recent signee Matt Leinart finished what old man Warner started and riddled da Bears with an impressive passing attack. I was most surprised with Leinart, he showed a lot of poise and confidence and very good decision making ability. (Only once did I see him try to force a throw.) I know it's a preseason game BUT Chi Town was using the #1 D against a rookie QB and #2/3 WR and RBs and they couldn't cover a baby with a blanket. The qb situation in Chicago does not bode well (from watching this game) Grossman was throwing decent passes but some of his WRs either have hands of stone or gator arms. He was eventually booed off the field by the Chicago fans. Griese is by far no better an option for this team.

The Chicago D needs to step it up to last season's level just to make themselves respectable. Grossman has the potential to be a good qb if he can stay healthy.

Leinart is going to be a star if he can keep his ego in check, he will start this season when Warner goes down. Besides, he has Larry Fitzgerald and Anqwan Boldin which would help ANY QB look good. The defense was ok from what I saw, but the O kept them well rested throughout the game.

I wish I could be this objective after a Skins game. :lmao:
:lalala: Who CARES about the BARES? :bigwhoop:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Da' Bears better prepare for a dogfight in their division. The Vikings are looking pretty sweet.