'Da Vinci Code' Author Accused Of Copyright Breach

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Both books hinge on the theory that Jesus married Mary Magdalene and they had a child, and their blood line survives to this day.
This concept isn't unheard of, and the authors of "Holy Blood and Holy Grail" didn't make it up, so why should they be the only people allowed to write books about it? :confused:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Nickel said:
This concept isn't unheard of, and the authors of "Holy Blood and Holy Grail" didn't make it up, so why should they be the only people allowed to write books about it? :confused:

They aren't. Margaret Starbird wrote The Woman w/the Alabaster Jar, Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince wrote The Templar Revelation, Tim Wallace-Murphy, Lionel Fanthrope, and Patricia Fanthrope wrote Mysteries of Templar Treasure & the Holy Grail: The Secrets of Rennes Le Chateau. All very similiar.

C

canuk woman

kwillia said:
Author Dan Brown wins plagiarism lawsuit over 'Da Vinci Code.'

Great maybe now I'll see it(by "It" I mean the movie version hey does anyone know what it's rated?)

nomoney

canuk woman said:
Great maybe now I'll see it(by "It" I mean the movie version hey does anyone know what it's rated?)

I don't know what it's rated in Canada. The rating system there is so different then it is here

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
I don't know what it's rated in Canada. The rating system there is so different then it is here

Well then I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that it will be rated PG-13.

willie

canuk woman said:
Everybody gets nekkid in a secret meeting and does the horizontal dance. I don't think it will be rated G.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
willie said:
Everybody gets nekkid in a secret meeting and does the horizontal dance. I don't think it will be rated G.
Actually, only 2 people are "dancing". :eyebrow:

C

canuk woman

willie said:

But PG-13?