Dairy of a fat man

Dakota

~~~~~~~
You know what typically pisses me off about men???

How come they can eat like fricken mo-mo cows and not be million pounds? Most of the men I know eat whatever they want... whenever they want and either not gain at all or are just slightly chubby. If I ate 1/2 as much as they do, I'd have to have a wall removed from my house to get me out the door in 6 months. I think The Diary of a fat women is much more entertaining. :drama: We women work much harder at weight loss.

Is the cheese low fat? :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

How come they can eat like fricken mo-mo cows and not be million pounds? Most of the men I know eat whatever they want... whenever they want and either not gain at all or are just slightly chubby. If I ate 1/2 as much as they do, I'd have to have a wall removed from my house to get me out the door in 6 months. I think The Diary of a fat women is much more entertaining. :drama: We women work much harder at weight loss.

Pure biology. They have more muscle mass so they can slay mastodons for dinner. We have more fat so we can incubate children. Plus they're just bigger than we are and need more calories to fuel the machine.

Is the cheese low fat? :ohwell:

That's because men work hard all day while women just sit around not expending any calories.

:runninglikehellformylife:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That's because men work hard all day while women just sit around not expending any calories.

:runninglikehellformylife:

mayb b/c sum males have high metabs & can say no 2 all that "lemme taste of that fatpill".

Exercise, feed yr face in moderation w/a balanced Gr8 diet.

Of course Gr8 .ex helps too. ;-) & not just dreamin about it eitha.

Nawt in2 chunky chix, they slow the Gr8ness down. no thnx.

You are both cruising for a bruising. :duel: