Dakota's Legacy - New Show Series

DakotasLegacy

Hello :)

After much thought and consideration I've decided to start the process to begin my own local show series. I would like to provide the same environment for adults and children alike that I want to see my own students thrive in. This area is really lacking shows/classes for Western riders and overall I think this area would greatly benefit from another unbiased, friendly atmosphere to show in. We'd be including both English and Western classes along with jumping, trail and showmanship/halter classes. We'd like to get a feel for the demand/interest in this area, so if this is something you, your students or barn would be interested in attending please let me know!

You can get in touch with me via Facebook (search Dakota's Legacy, LLC), by email at dakotaslegacy@hotmail.com or off my website at Dakota's Legacy, LLC if you have further questions/comments/suggestions.

Chey :yahoo:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
If you do something I might just bring big boy to give him some experience. He is really not a hunter or pleasure type.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Hi Chey. Go all western..throw in some cows, some ropes, barrels and a stopwatch. Make it in the evening and have a beer/chuck wagon. Now you have some fun!!

calgirl

I think it sounds fantastic! :yahoo: Please keep us updated. I know we will have a few participants. Your hard work doesn't go unnoticed!

Eventer29

I might have a couple little ones who might be interested. We are def english, unless its barrels or something...course then we still do that in english lol!

DakotasLegacy

Thank you EVERYONE for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it. It's nice to know that folks are excited about another local show series! Thanks again :)