Dale Jr. Potty mouth could cost NASCAR title.

Danzig

Profanity During TV Interview May Cost Earnhardt Jr. NASCAR Title

Earnhardt was docked 25 points and fined $10,000 by NASCAR for cursing during a TV interview after his victory at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

What a :dork:

It would be funny if he lost the title by 20 points.

http://www.local6.com/sports/3784985/detail.html

Last edited:

Danzig

To the person who left the Karma that simply said “idiot”

Have some balls and sign it.

Don’t blame me and call me names cause your red head little orphan boy can’t keep his mouth shut.

Danzig

cattitude said:
I don't have balls and YOU are the idiot. Besides this is old news, it was talked about, at length, here. http://forums.somd.com/showthread.php?t=33517&page=14&pp=10
Like I’m going to read all that.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

Maybe you don’t have balls, but it does sound like you have a case of “balls-on-chin” like the poor kid on <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">South</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Park</st1:placeType></st1:place> had.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Danzig said:
Like I’m going to read all that.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

Maybe you don’t have balls, but it does sound like you have a case of “balls-on-chin” like the poor kid on <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">South</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Park</st1:placeType></st1:place> had.
Just place a hand over your mouth so people don't see your lips moving, Dems does it all the time. :biggrin:

Danzig said:

Earnhardt was docked 25 points and fined $10,000 by NASCAR for cursing during a TV interview after his victory at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No it wouldn't be funny...

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Danzig said:

He's an idiot anyway.. Hope he does lose the title.
But the ghost of his father will get it back for him. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
unixpirate said:
He's an idiot anyway.. Hope he does lose the title.
But the ghost of his father will get it back for him. :lmao:
Be very careful, voicing ANYTHING other than complete admiration for anyone with the name Earnhardt or even failing to genuflect while uttering the name can and has been known to cause violence or threats of violence.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Pete said:
Be very careful, voicing ANYTHING other than complete admiration for anyone with the name Earnhardt or even failing to genuflect while uttering the name can and has been known to cause violence or threats of violence.

Ok here goes, let me see. Car's 18 and 20.
How's that for the last name Earnhardt

:yay:

Danzig

<TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=3 width=400><TBODY><TR><TD id=tableProps vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD id=tableProps2 vAlign=center align=left width=360>I agree with what it says when I folow your link

The page cannot be displayed

</TD></TR><TR><TD id=tablePropsWidth width=400 colSpan=2>The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.</TD></TR><TR><TD id=tablePropsWidth width=400 colSpan=2><HR color=#c0c0c0 noShade>Please try the following:

• <LI id=instructionsText1>Click the Refresh button, or try again later. <LI id=instructionsText2>If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. <LI id=instructionsText3>To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). <LI id=list4>If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings. If you would like Windows to try and discover them, click Detect Network Settings <LI id=instructionsText5>Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed. <LI id=instructionsText4>If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>