Dallas Cowboy Fan's

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Last year my self and a few of my cowboy fan buddies got together to watch dallas games. We watch one at damons and one at jaspers and a couple at my home.. I was thinking about getting more people involved. If any one would be intrested in meeting up to cheer on the Cowboys.. this coming season let me know..

Seamaid

:buddies:

Last year my self and a few of my cowboy fan buddies got together to watch dallas games. We watch one at damons and one at jaspers and a couple at my home.. I was thinking about getting more people involved. If any one would be intrested in meeting up to cheer on the Cowboys.. this coming season let me know..

big_poppa

I'm in, I have get togethers at the house every sunday during the season. 73" to watch it on in the rec room that is set up in all sports. Turf carpet, silver walls, and cowboys stuff all around!!!!

angelbaby

:evil: :lol:

Attachments

• dallas_sucks.gif
    dallas_sucks.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 104

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Email chain

If you guys send me an email address i will start an email chain so that we can try to organize some get togethers.. If you know any dallas fans ask them if they would like to be a part of our cowboys fan club and just send me their email addresses... and i will add them to the chain...

thanks

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
just around the corner

Cant wait for football season
Hurry Aug 13,,, :buddies:

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: