Dallas Love

BuddyLee

Football addict
Looks like their defense has stepped up. 6 sacks so far.

The Giants are falling apart on offense without Plax and Jacobs.

If they keep this up they won't make it past that first round bye.

Axl

Is it jus me, or is there some kind of silent protest among the Cowboys players? I've noticed TO wearing a clear "windshield" today,and then as I watch the game, I'm seeing many Cowboys wering it, that I have never seen wearing it before.

Why any team tolerates Owens I'll never know.

Last edited:

thurley42

HY;FR
As i was eating my eggs and nanner this morning watching sportscenter...the urge to puke suddenly came over me...not because i undercooked my eggs or I had a rotten nanner....but because of the pi$$ poor journalism that has become ESPN....

All week it's been TO this....Cowboys that....season in chaos...blah blah blah....T.O. is a cancer, Romo can't win, Witten and T.O. fight...this morning...after a win against a team that could be in even worse shape than the Cowboys...it's....oh winning cures all....Romo proves he can win the big game....T.O. back to good graces with team.....All is well in Dallas..they are a threat.

Give me a break..it's one game...I'm neither a Skins/Cowboys lover or hater...It just makes me sick how the media changes from Cold to Hot at a moments notice....

Just a Monday morning rant....the same can be said about the Yankees, the Celtics and any other team the nation slob knobs on a daily basis...

MrX

High Octane
Sent this to a co-worker, he hung it up on his cube to taunt all the Dallas fans; its rather amusing.

Attachments

• harrissig.jpg
    harrissig.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 48