Dallas & Redskins

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!! There is another off season to win!!!!"

What is there to build on ? Defense? No. Offense? No. Quarterback? No. Head coach? No. Cheerleaders? Not really. Special Teams? Special Olympians. There is nothing here to build on.

Morris is solid. Kerrigan is good. Both are in their prime. Robinson has had a pro bowl caliber season absent injury. Garcon is a good player. Reed is pretty good. Helu has played well when given a chance. O line? D line? We don't have anyone who would start for any good team. Jackson? His last team CUT him. They saw ZERO value in the guy. He's certainly put up excitement, though.

Orakpo is done. D Hall, done. Moss, done.

Right now, the Redskins, from all the top coaches to the vast majority of the team, you could start completely over and not have lost a THING from this season. There are NO bright spots that amount to anything more than a few players. NOTHING.

RPMDAD

And the outcome will be?

DoWhat, I salute the Dallas Cowboys, good game they outplayed the hell out of the Redskins. I guess i can always look forward to next year for the skins with my same mantra, i just want to see them win at least 50% of their games and i will be a happy fan

GregV814

well, at least for this last game we had pure objective announcers drooling over the homoboys....Holy COW could they be more pathetic????

b23hqb

PREMO Member
well, at least for this last game we had pure objective announcers drooling over the homoboys....Holy COW could they be more pathetic????

Who, the announcers or the Skins? My sucky Bucs just secured the #1 pick. Whoopie.

SG_Player1974

All you Redskin, Dallas, Bucs, etc. fans just need to stop whining and STFU!

At least your team has actually been to a SB..... EVER!

I still don't know why I root for the Lions :doh:

EDIT: BTW... despite GB playing a good game. The referee calls have been TERRIBLE! Penalties are like 12 to 3 against Lions!

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
All you Redskin, Dallas, Bucs, etc. fans just need to stop whining and STFU!

At least your team has actually been to a SB..... EVER!

I still don't know why I root for the Lions :doh:

EDIT: BTW... despite GB playing a good game. The referee calls have been TERRIBLE! Penalties are like 12 to 3 against Lions!

Who's whining? I, as Bucs fan, simply stated the obvious. SB 10 years past means, what? But I do state such to visiting team's fans that don't have the hardware.:lmao: