Dallas Weak...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...I was gonna name this 'Redskins Helloween', but, well, I didn't. I will, however, start with the scary stuff;

Brunell has a rib muscle problem. Those linger for weeks if you DON'T get hit again. For a guy who needs to be near 100%, this is doom. He's not dead or in a coma, so, clearly no reason he shouldn't start. Hooray. :jameo:

Santana has a hammy. Same thing, lingering type injury. Playing and getting back to 100% don't go together. Great. :jameo:

Portis has another longer term type injury, the dreaded 'high' ankle sprain. These just take time. Wonderful. :jameo:

Lemar Marshall has an ankle issue and Marcus is dinged. Get the Kool Aid. :jameo: :jameo:

Add to the misery;

Romo has absolutely sparked Dallas. They dominated a decent team playing pretty well, losing close to Cinncy last week and beating Baltimore of late.

TO is fired up. He dropped an easy one on third down early and could have gone in the can. Romo did what a veteran QB needs to do; keep giving the squeaky wheel the grease. TO responded and was about unstoppable. Add in Glenn and a pro bowl caliber TE, Witten. :jameo:

Add a Julius Jones and a running game that looks at the very least solid.

As a last death toll, with Brunell starting, once he gets pummeled and is to obviously hurt to continue, Collins, not Campbell, comes off the bench.

After that, how do you just throw Campbell to the Eagles next week? I see Collins getting the Gibbs nod there after he explains this week how important a veteran is going into an environment like that.

The Brunell age and health check is coming due, soon, and we gotta pay it and we ain't got no Romo who has been in the same offense for four years, chomping at the bit to get in there. We're at the edge of a cliff for this season.

Now, the cheery news: :lmao:

Carlos 'The Human Gas Can' Rogers and Shawn Springs will start together for the first time this season. Both Cornelius and Big Joe are supposed to be in good shape. With key LB's hurting this may be no better than trading one weak spot for another.

Moss not playing shouldn't be a killer on a team with our depth at WR. Except Randl El isn't feeling great either.

There's no getting around losing Portis. He just has that special jump or extra move that really matters to a struggling team like us. Maybe we're forced to pound the Double T's, Duckett and Betts and hope to not get behind early.

Also, we are coming out of a bye and do have our backs against the wall. A lose this week, especially a bad lose, would be DC's version of the Apocalypse. :jameo:

Washington 27
Dallas 13

Ponytail

Larry Gude said:
...yee of little faith.

I'm certainly not rooting for the Eagles anymore this season. :lol: If I lose one more 5 pointer on the Eagles, I'll get beat in this competition by "the girl". :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'll trade you...

Ponytail said:
I'm certainly not rooting for the Eagles anymore this season. :lol: If I lose one more 5 pointer on the Eagles, I'll get beat in this competition by "the girl". :lol:

...right now, our record for the rest of the season for yours.

FWIW;

I got two tix last year in section 115, pretty good seats, 2 weeks out for Dallas for $250 each. Same seats this year, right now when prices might be falling, $330 each.

There's faith out there somewhere!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Btw...

Ponytail said:

NEVR put your 5 pointer on your home team. It doesn't work very well.

Ask me how I know.

:jameo:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Ponytail said:

Lucky for you, they aren't playing this week. :lmao: I've got my picks ready to go.

Ponytail

Larry Gude said:
...you're ahead of me! I'll be betting the house on the Skins come Sunday!

The highest highs, :dude:

The lowest lows... :banghead:

:notworthy: :nomoney:

I'm out in the cold cookin up my crow. Lemme know in what form you would like payment to be made... $1's, $20's, or a crisp $100...maybe in beer or a charity of your choice? :yay:

Good game though. Came down to who could capitalize on penalties.

WTF happened to the bears today? Another $100 and 5 point game down the drain. :ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'll take that beer...

Ponytail said:

I'm out in the cold cookin up my crow. Lemme know in what form you would like payment to be made... $1's, $20's, or a crisp $100...maybe in beer or a charity of your choice? :yay:

WTF happened to the bears today? Another $100 and 5 point game down the drain. :ohwell:

...next time I'm in SOMD!

We were in the car, one of my girls and I, holding hands on Novaks second try! Geez.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Larry predicted:

Washington - 27
Dallas - 13

So, you didn't take any points?

Washington didn't make the spread! :lmao: <!-- / message -->

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:

:roflmao: