Dam Pictures

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
devinej said:
awesome pics Loper! thats me jumping up the bank :)

so when is our next ride?

Hey Julie,

That is a great pick of Levi & you!! Levi looks like he is getting ready for Hunting season. :lmao: Loper again you don't disappoint with your pics. :yay:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Peanut and Sparkles :love: :flowers:

Attachments

• Peanut & Sparkles 1.JPG
    Peanut & Sparkles 1.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Sparkles & Peanut.JPG
    Sparkles & Peanut.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Sparkles and Peanut 2.JPG
    Sparkles and Peanut 2.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 70

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Loper is drunk :ohwell:

You peeps are distracting me and making it harder to see what pics I have already posted.. :jameo: I keep having to go back to see my POSTS and what pictures I've already posted! I have MANY

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
You peeps are distracting me and making it harder to see what pics I have already posted.. :jameo: I keep having to go back to see my POSTS and what pictures I've already posted! I have MANY

Pssssssst write the numbers on a piece of paper as you post them that way you can go by the photo number.. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
If your askin me to check my cell huzzy I cant get any damn texts remember i lost that privelege!

Guess that is why you never texted me back ha? :shrug: I thought you were ignoring me..

Giddy up!

sucks to be me

Pasofever said:
Guess that is why you never texted me back ha? :shrug: I thought you were ignoring me..
Shoot I am not even suppose to be on here..he is so controling..no i wasnt ignoring you...man bet i have missed alot of texts..just private message me!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
Shoot I am not even suppose to be on here..he is so controling..no i wasnt ignoring you...man bet i have missed alot of texts..just private message me!

Are you allowed to have YM yet?? I will call you tomorrow..I am tied up am now too...so in the afternoon even if it is just you and I here...