Damn Bro Over React Much

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I Was Genuinely Dumbfounded”: Wife Wonders If She Invaded Her Husband’s Privacy By Emptying His Pants Pockets Before Washing Them

“I Was Genuinely Dumbfounded”: Wife Wonders If She Invaded Her Husband’s Privacy By Emptying His Pants Pockets Before Washing Them

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yeah.

When the word privacy comes up in a relationship, it's usually because of something untoward.

In this case, he left the new side-chicks number in his pocket.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's either having an affair or involved in some other shady activity.

Not that she's going to dump him or anything - her allowing him to speak to her like that without ripping his head off and pissing down his throat tells the world that he can do as he pleases and she ain't going nowhere.

So yes, Leigh, YTA because you put up with that crap, then have to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet what to do.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He's either having an affair or involved in some other shady activity.

Not that she's going to dump him or anything - her allowing him to speak to her like that without ripping his head off and pissing down his throat tells the world that he can do as he pleases and she ain't going nowhere.
She should also tell him that he'll be doing his own laundry from now on.