Damn slacker!!!

glhs837

Power with Control
I mean really, Mr White T-shirt, you are either participating in this assault on a 61 year old woman, or you are not. Your half assed attempts to step on her head were pitiful, and nudging her leg with yours pathetic. I mean any one of the three of your sisters putting in the real work here put your ass to shame. I'd still put a bullet in all five of you, dont get me wrong, but at least the other male didnt do this half-in bullshite.

Now, I imagine what led up to this was

Sister #1 - Gimme your crap
Old Lady - No
Sisters 1, 2, and 3 -OHNOYOUDINT!!!!!!

Bonehead

Oh but they are just like us.....12% of the population and 50% of the violent crime. There should be a hunting season for these animals.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Not to mention the cooking pot. Who carries those around as a weapon!?!

Hijinx

Just your typical everyday black feral vermin. They are everywhere.

If I had said that Vrai would call me a racist, but the fact is that many whites who used to be fairly liberal about not pointing out the acts of violence and the crime and murder statistics of blacks are starting to have enough of it. Getting tired of being called white supremacists and tired of the murderous streets in black ghetto's across the nation.

The democrats have set race relations back years since Obama was elected and although it was fairly quiet during the Trump administration it is going full tilt now. Divisiveness such as we have never seen before.