damn TRUMP, its his fault!!!!

GregV814

Arizona Man Dies After Mistaking Cleaning Chemical For ...
An Arizona man has died and his wife was in critical condition after consuming chloroquine phosphate, a product used to clean fish tanks that shares an active ingredient with drugs touted by President Donald Trump as a possible treatment for the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.

Its 100% his fault that the couple didn't know what they were doing, or even read the warning label!!!! Good Job Huffington POst!!!

Chris0nllyn

Same with the folks in Africa getting poisoned.

Trump jumped the gun about hydrocholoquine, but at some point there's some personal responsibility involved.

SamSpade

Evidently hydroxychloroquine - combined with certain anti-biotics - is proving to be an effective remedy against COVID-19.

Because the United States is not the ONLY NATION looking into it, testing it or researching it.

My limited knowledge is, you do not CURE these kinds of diseases - one way or another, the body has to do that.
But you can treat it with drugs that will, for example, allow you to BREATHE or not run temps of 104.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I was on Plaquenil for years for several reasons. Very safe; no issues taking, no withdrawal issues (per se). The eye damage issue is a significant concern and I did have to see the ophthalmologist yearly while on it. Doc never saw any damage as a result of the drug. Bottom line, one of the least worrisome drugs I've had to take over the years... (and I've had to take some doozies as a result of weird area deployments).

--- End of line (MCP)

GregV814

Both NBC and the Huffington Post blame Donald J. because the malaria drug sounds like, rhymes with the cleaner they ingested.
Is that responsible journalism?

Last edited:

Yooper

The AoS thread is priceless (especially the headline):
Area Retards Decide That Fish Tank Cleaner Is a Useful and Safe Drug for Pre-Emptively Treating Coronavirus; Media Blames Trump

EDIT: The Federalist's David Marcus offers a less in your face take here:

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Rommey

I was on Plaquenil for years for several reasons. Very safe; no issues taking, no withdrawal issues (per se). The eye damage issue is a significant concern and I did have to see the ophthalmologist yearly while on it. Doc never saw any damage as a result of the drug. Bottom line, one of the least worrisome drugs I've had to take over the years... (and I've had to take some doozies as a result of weird area deployments).

--- End of line (MCP)
I was on Plaquenil for about 11 years before my doc switched me over to Celebrex. Never had an issue with Plaquenil (while taking it or after stopping) regarding my eyes; in fact the ophthalmologist that just did my cataract surgery said the potential damage to the eyes is much less than what they are saying (i.e., being overly cautious)

Last edited:

Tech

The sodium would make the heart explode, but that would take a lot of time. I think the chlorine would be more effective.
I figured their head would light off with the sodium hitting the water in their mouth.

Hijinx

Is it so strange to see the media blaming Trump because these idiots took a fish tank cleaner?
They blame him for a cloudy day, for temperatures under 34 degrees.
The really pitiful thing is that the Trump haters believe every word of it.
They don't have minds of their own.

herb749

I've seen at least 4 stories with titles saying, drug Trump promotes kills man. Then once you read the story you find out he drank fish tank cleaner.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As The Washington Free Beacon, which deciphered the woman and her husband’s identities through descriptions in local news reports as Wanda, 61, and Gary, 68, reported:

The woman’s most recent donations, in late February, were to a Democratic PAC, the 314 Action Fund, that bills itself as the “pro-science resistance” and has vocally criticized the Trump administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic and held up her case to slam the White House … Federal Election Commission records show that Wanda has donated thousands of dollars to Democratic electoral groups and candidates over the past two years, including Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and EMILY’s List, a group that aims to elect pro-choice female candidates … Her contributions to Democrats rose sharply over the past few years. Her first recorded political donation was $150 to Hillary Clinton in 2016, according to FEC records. The next year she gave $550 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Since 2018, she has contributed approximately $6,000 to Democratic electoral groups.
The 314 Action Fund has written, “There are real consequences to the White House throwing its approval behind an experimental drug trial before it’s time.”

Wanda told the Free Beacon: “We weren’t big supporters of [Trump], but we did see that they were using it in China and stuff. And we just made a horrible, tragic mistake. It was stupid, and it was horrible, and we should have never done it. But it’s done and now I’ve lost my husband. And my whole life was my husband … We didn’t think it would kill us. We thought if anything it would help us ‘cuz that’s what we’ve been hearing on the news.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/woma...ed-trump-donated-thousands-to-democrat-causes

Yooper

I can't remember where I read it, but I agree with what was said: can't help but wonder what the state of the marriage was....

In other words, given the initial story and what we are now finding out (i.e., the smoke) perhaps a good bet something quite different (the fire: malicious, maybe? As in violence under the cover of #OrangemanBad) is in play. A Jussie-pitched story gone purposely fatal...?

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP