damned white people and police!!!

GregV814

Southeast Washington DC

Peaceful revelers, no doubt hard working democrats, held a peaceful riot Saturday night. Well, "some people did some things", to paraphrase an illegal immigrant politician, killing a 17 year old FATHER OF TWO, and about 22 others.
Its obviously the bloody hands of white men, TRUMP, and the police are at fault. Pay no attention to the fact that the Mayor cut the testicles off the police departments ability to take action. In fact the mayor may order to have the streets on which this carnage occurred to be painted with BLM slogans. WJLA is on your side by the way!!

Chicago

Peaceful revelers, no doubt buying back to school items, "did some other things" demolishing a BEST Buy over the weekend. Those crazy kids!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't really understand how all this violence and chaos benefits the Mayors of those cities, but it must or they'd get a handle on it. And clearly the voters in those cities like it that way or they wouldn't keep electing crazy Leftists who encourage it. So maybe it's just that simple: the voters in these cities like the destruction, so they vote for Mayors who will give it to them.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
killing a 17 year old FATHER OF TWO

This speaks volumes about the problems.
Those 2 kids are now eligible for social security benefits with a deceased parent. They gone get paid until age 18, or 23 if in college full time. This is assuming that the baby momma(s) know dead guy is the daddy. It also assumes his name is on the birth certs.

Recently watched a TV show where a single mother needed the name of the kid's father to be able to get welfare. She asked a male friend if she could use his name and he agreed. He wasn't the kid's father. Now the state is going after him for child support. He shows proof he's not the father but the state said tough titty, pay or go to jail. I bet those 2 are no longer friends.

glhs837

Power with Control
Those 2 kids are now eligible for social security benefits with a deceased parent. They gone get paid until age 18, or 23 if in college full time. This is assuming that the baby momma(s) know dead guy is the daddy. It also assumes his name is on the birth certs.

Recently watched a TV show where a single mother needed the name of the kid's father to be able to get welfare. She asked a male friend if she could use his name and he agreed. He wasn't the kid's father. Now the state is going after him for child support. He shows proof he's not the father but the state said tough titty, pay or go to jail. I bet those 2 are no longer friends.

I saw this in relation to a damn sperm donor. He had a certified letter stating the lesbian baby mommas didnt want nothing from him. State didnt care....

mitzi

killing a 17 year old FATHER OF TWO

This speaks volumes about the problems.

It's the ghetto mentality. The mother is only 33 with 5 sons. The grandmother raised the one that was killed, don't know about the others.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Posted this in response to one of the Police Reports (Arrest of Attempted Murder Suspect?)
I think it applies here as well.

It seems like young Master Butler has some anger issues that need to be worked out. With almost 2 full pages on the MD Judiciary Website, I'd say it's time to put him on ice for a while. It's a shame St. Mary's has activist judges who just turn criminals loose to wreak more havoc on the county.

I'm sure I will take heat for this, but this seems to be a cultural issue that overlaps into the defund the police.
Young black males would not be the first group that has used vendettas as a means to resolving even minor problems.
There is a seeming lack of respect for government authority, i.e. Law Enforcement, the community supports, either out of fear or support, this environment by refusing to cooperate with law enforcement.
That lack of concern about the laws and rules of society can be seen every day in some areas by the driving, walking, etc, they just don't give a crap about traffic signals, which lane, jaywalking, etc.
Vendettas are an age old practice of basically "street" justice. It stems from the lack of respect for the authority of those that would be responsible for upholding the law.