Dance Lessons & Car Detailing

Hardcrab

Hello All,

I have 2 questions actually

The first is, does anybody know where my wife and myself could take a few dance lessons? Something like waltz's and also more modern dancing. I'm not trying to be Fred Astaire (or John Travolta) but my daughter's getting married in 2 months and we don't want look like were too crazy:smile: out there. We could travel to Waldorf or some other place close by.

Second question is about auto detailing. I know its been asked (and probably answered) here a dozen times already but could somebody please refresh my memory. Where is a good place to have it done? I'm interested in getttin it washed, waxed, the seats and carpets shampooed. I also would like the engine compartment cleaned. The car has 118,000 miles on it and it sure could use a "facelift". Its been a great car so far and it deserves that.

Thanks everyone for listening. And I hope you can help.

Take care.

vr

Mark T.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Hardcrab
Hello All,

I have 2 questions actually

The first is, does anybody know where my wife and myself could take a few dance lessons? Something like waltz's and also more modern dancing. I'm not trying to be Fred Astaire (or John Travolta) but my daughter's getting married in 2 months and we don't want look like were too crazy:smile: out there. We could travel to Waldorf or some other place close by.

Second question is about auto detailing. I know its been asked (and probably answered) here a dozen times already but could somebody please refresh my memory. Where is a good place to have it done? I'm interested in getttin it washed, waxed, the seats and carpets shampooed. I also would like the engine compartment cleaned. The car has 118,000 miles on it and it sure could use a "facelift". Its been a great car so far and it deserves that.

Thanks everyone for listening. And I hope you can help.

Take care.

vr

Mark T.
Bunny Bailey in Lexington Park, Gracie's Guys & Gals in Leonardtown, and Norma Jean's School of Dance in Lexington Park. They all are in the phonebook.