Dance Supplies

kelleymauck

mind freak
I just registered the little piggy in dance at Julie Rogers in Huntingtown. :dance: Where can I find leotards and shoes for her? She's xxs or 3T. Walmart and Target dont seem to have her size.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I'll ask my daughter. My granddaughter is 5 and has been taking dance at Diane Herbert in Prince Frederick since she was 3. I'll post back to you tomorrow.

baybear

County Sports in Lexington Park carries dance supplies, including Danskin shoes, in small children through adult sizes.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
kelleymauck said:
I just registered the little piggy in dance at Julie Rogers in Huntingtown. :dance: Where can I find leotards and shoes for her? She's xxs or 3T. Walmart and Target dont seem to have her size.

You'll want to buy the shoes directly at the studio b/c they have a certain kind that she'll need. :wink: Leotards are sold there, too - but I always got my girl's at Target.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
kelleymauck said:
okay-thanks!

I just talked to my daughter. She gets all her stuff from the studio. They want all the girls to be the same, so they sell tights, etc. She did say that Target and the PF Wal-Mart carry the smaller tights.

kelleymauck

mind freak
JabbaJawz said:
You'll want to buy the shoes directly at the studio b/c they have a certain kind that she'll need. :wink:

Yeah, they told me the shoes she needed. I'd figured it would be easier to get them at the studio. Thanks!