Dandelion President

TPD

the poor dad
For gods sake people, it wasn‘t a flower, it was a fawking dandelion!! Can you imagine if Trump had done this?!

And I’m sure millions will now be spent to rid the White House lawn of these weeds.

Tech

He picked it up so he wouldn't trip over it. His gait reminds me of walking thru the kids rooms so not to trip over toys.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

glhs837

Power with Control
Do you want to bet there are dandelions in that lawn because of Obama era chemical reductions?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So dandelions are now a Fweedom Fwower? Great.

I was gonna make some dandelion wine, but it takes a LOT of dandelions.
I can share some with you if you can get here before tomorrow evening. I just confirmed with my lawn guy to come and mow. 😂

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
What I meant to say was

I'm not picking as many dandelions as it takes for a batch of wine.

But thanks!

herb749

With all the old 60's photos from down south & the police with their German Shepard's is does seem strange that the great black hope of a President has German Shepard's. The white part of the Dem party hasn't changed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
With all the old 60's photos from down south & the police with their German Shepard's is does seem strange that the great black hope of a President has German Shepard's. The white part of the Dem party hasn't changed.

I'm surprised he doesn't have Dobermans.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm sure one of his closest friends could loan him Bloodhounds in case of a runaway.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

When I was a kid 70 years ago we used to pick those and blow the seeds all over.
She carried that oen into the helicopter where it likely came apart and made a mess for some Marine boot to clean up.

glhs837

Power with Control
When I was a kid 70 years ago we used to pick those and blow the seeds all over.
She carried that oen into the helicopter where it likely came apart and made a mess for some Marine boot to clean up.

No boots there, not allowed to touch those aircraft until you spend a full tour on the green side.