Dang racist Muslims....what???? how do it be??

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I guess they do not like their neighbors ... or are they expecting trash from DC to drive all the way out to where they live just to use a park

PeoplesElbow

Not sure I'd want a park beside my house either. Best case scenario is during the day there are a bunch of noisy kids and people park in your driveway and in front of your house. Worst case scenario the homeless and crackheads take over.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Hummm. I'm pretty sure that this must have been disclosed to each home buyer as it will sit directly within the development. Don't know that they are bitching about seeing as it was most likely promoted as an amenity for the subdivision. Green space and all that. In addition that both entrance and exit roads service the subdivision only. And, the only access to this park is from well within the subdivision as indicated on the left side, and bottom right side, of the map. So, it appears that the park is for the use of those that live there of well to do people. I'd be bitching about how close the homes are built to each other.

1679240064597.png

1679240103717.png

DaSDGuy

Not sure I'd want a park beside my house either. Best case scenario is during the day there are a bunch of noisy kids and people park in your driveway and in front of your house. Worst case scenario the homeless and crackheads take over.
Parking in front of my house is legal because it is a public street. Illegally parked cars in my driveway make good backstops for lacrosse practice.

PeoplesElbow

Parking in front of my house is legal because it is a public street. Illegally parked cars in my driveway make good backstops for lacrosse practice.
Im not talking "oh my god there is a car in front of my house that isn't mine".

I'm talking making ruts in your yard, blocking your mailbox, trash pickup, etc. That is what happens when you live near something like a park every time there is one of those kids birthday partys that erupts in gunfire.

BOP

You know who likes parks (besides homeless people and people up to no good)? Mexicans like parks. They like living near parks. Parks attract Mexicans like flames attract moths.

You know what else Mexicans like? Partying hearty on Friday and Saturday nights. Loudly. Well into the wee hours. I'll bet you can guess how I know.

Clem72

You know who likes parks (besides homeless people and people up to no good)? Mexicans like parks. They like living near parks. Parks attract Mexicans like flames attract moths.

You know what else Mexicans like? Partying hearty on Friday and Saturday nights. Loudly. Well into the wee hours. I'll bet you can guess how I know.

The P in BOP stands for Parrilla (or pendejo)?

DaSDGuy

Im not talking "oh my god there is a car in front of my house that isn't mine".

I'm talking making ruts in your yard, blocking your mailbox, trash pickup, etc. That is what happens when you live near something like a park every time there is one of those kids birthday partys that erupts in gunfire.
Copy that

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You know what else Mexicans like?
Leaving all their picnic trash on the ground when there is a trash can 10 feet away. Saw this down at Fletcher's Boat HOuse. You would have thought Woodstock was held there with the sea of trash left behind.

I'm assuming when you say Mexican it's the generic hispanic. I think the DC invasive strain is mostly from MS13istan, Guatamala & Honduras.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
These POC Muslims, (assumed) dont want "those people" nearby to their $600,000 Obamamansion... go figure...
I bet it's the basketball courts that are really the issue.

Studies have shown that urban youth that play basketball are more likely to be injured by random violence when compared to similar aged youths that frequent the library or stay after school for remedial education.

BernieP

Resident PIA
They were probably told it would be a community "playground", led to believe it would be a small park for little kids of the neighborhood.
Not trails, courts, etc. Boom, is that real estate prices I hear falling in Canter Creek,

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
For your consideration ...

Hummm. I'm pretty sure that this must have been disclosed to each home buyer as it will sit directly within the development. Don't know that they are bitching about seeing as it was most likely promoted as an amenity for the subdivision. Green space and all that. In addition that both entrance and exit roads service the subdivision only. And, the only access to this park is from well within the subdivision as indicated on the left side, and bottom right side, of the map. So, it appears that the park is for the use of those that live there of well to do people. I'd be bitching about how close the homes are built to each other.

View attachment 169470
View attachment 169471
I saw an interview with some of the owners and yes, they did know about the plans. They weren't secret and probably have been on the books since before that development started construction.

We have this in both Beaches all the time. We worked on the Living Shoreline for over 15 years (the approvals from the various agencies took 7 years0 and once it got started (it included that, plantings and raising a road) new owners nearby threatened to sue the Town and called various elected officials at the State and Federal levels to ask that it be stopped. They didn't realize that the officials they called had gotten us the money and tried to smooth the approval process for us.

The same thing happened when the Rod and Reel built that parking garage. The plans had been public for years and then, once it started to be built the bitching and moaning started.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
They were probably told it would be a community "playground", led to believe it would be a small park for little kids of the neighborhood.
Not trails, courts, etc. Boom, is that real estate prices I hear falling in Canter Creek,
Actually, greenspace and parks raises prices.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Perhaps they could invite the homeless in to share their progressive utopian mega mansion, and live the good life.

Reactions: BOP