Dang, Sadie Lady

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
We do apologize for anything we may have said against you.:faint: Seems you were more important to Holly Point than anyone even imagined!:nomoney:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy: Howdy Sadie Lady!! I don't know who Holly Point is but I do know this, you are one fine person, I was glad to get to meet you and you are important to me. Thanks again for the Mexican lunch, I have fond memories of the chiles rellenos and am looking for some Aniheim peppers to plant in the garden so I can make some homemade ones this summer. :howdy:

tallyhoe

wd is trying to lure sadie back in. don't take the bate sadie. its a trick. you should hear the things they say about you. they are gld you are gone. less competition.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I accept your apology Winnie (I think). And I must admit I was wrong when I said you would be gone before I was. You stuck in there! Good luck in your future adventures. Oh and I have seen WD sighting EVERYWHERE down here! Always a reminder of you!:lmao:

Since we have moved my daughter has really been riding a lot and even began showing. She won 2 firsts this past weekend. I am still training horses down here, reconnecting with old horse peeps, and riding and showing as much as ever. I miss you guys up there. Some of you guys are great peeps, but I truly love it here. :diva::starcat::patriot:

Attachments

• Ave hugging Panache.JPG
    Ave hugging Panache.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 150
  • Ave and Panache 1st show off lead.JPG
    Ave and Panache 1st show off lead.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Batton Bay Front.JPG
    Batton Bay Front.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Batton Bay back.JPG
    Batton Bay back.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 137
  • WD sighting.JPG
    WD sighting.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 167

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
I accept your apology Winnie (I think). And I must admit I was wrong when I said you would be gone before I was. You stuck in there! Good luck in your future adventures. Oh and I have seen WD sighting EVERYWHERE down here! Always a reminder of you!:lmao:

Since we have moved my daughter has really been riding a lot and even began showing. She won 2 firsts this past weekend. I am still training horses down here, reconnecting with old horse peeps, and riding and showing as much as ever. I miss you guys up there. Some of you guys are great peeps, but I truly love it here. :diva::starcat::patriot:

Congratulations, she's adorable!:yay:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Does this mean when I come back possibly in 3 years that you will hate me again?:shrug:Well until then...:alkies:

BrookValley

Hey, I totally recognize that ring/showgrounds! Crazy. I was there last in January, a couple of years ago, for the winter circuit there. Who knew it could be so humid in the middle of January? I know a lot of people like to "fly south" for the winter, but it's just not for me--I'll stick to the freezing temps and occasional snow and ice, thanks! :biggrin:

Cute kid, cute pony!