Dare I ask... Who eats the beaver?! Privateand personal!

WingsOfGold

This kind dummies, he's tearing up the river bank and channeling under the trees preventing the bank going into the river. Once had might as well eat the beaver!

Attachments

• IMG_3316.JPG
    IMG_3316.JPG
    204.1 KB · Views: 691
  • IMG_3315.JPG
    IMG_3315.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 557

WingsOfGold

Are you glad you moved to WVa? I worry more about critters than humans.
Actually a bit further west than WV.... Scott Co Va! Go to Bristol, make a right to Kingsport Tn then about 20 miles N. into the hills. Clinch River/Clinch mountain to be exact. Tomorrow were going to venture out in search of a decent pizza! That's ONE thing we haven't found yet.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Actually a bit further west than WV.... Scott Co Va! Go to Bristol, make a right to Kingsport Tn then about 20 miles N. into the hills. Clinch River/Clinch mountain to be exact. Tomorrow were going to venture out in search of a decent pizza! That's ONE thing we haven't found yet.

Well, then, I will delete my latest post to what song are you listening to. :lol: I could have sworn you said you moved to WV.

WingsOfGold

Beaver McCleaver is the least of my worries right now. The road is about 5 foot underwater, no mail call again today. on the plus side it has stopped raining BUT it's decided to snow instead! Plenty of food and water, oddly enough still have electricity, TV and internet! Enough gas in the generator for at least 3 days so all is well off the grid! I introduced myself to neighbors 1/2 mile away yesterday before the river crested and invited them over because they're a good 40 or 50 feet lower than us. Hope they're ok.

Attachments

• IMG_3356.JPG
    IMG_3356.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 519
  • IMG_3361.JPG
    IMG_3361.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 506
  • IMG_3349.JPG
    IMG_3349.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_3359.JPG
    IMG_3359.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_3354.JPG
    IMG_3354.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 506
  • IMG_3355.JPG
    IMG_3355.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Wow! Stay safe!
Thanks but we're on pretty high ground, nothing to do but watch the world float by! Biggest concern right now I'm pretty low on dog food and these 3 eating machines don't much care! They will be eating spaghetti, rice and canned gravy before they get my ribeyes!