Darnell's Mobile Vet Clinic

Grumpy

I was looking up something online and this site popped up. She is based out of Lusby. Has anyone used her? http://darnellsmobilevet.com/
We used her for a couple years and liked her. I believe one of our dogs needed a surgery where we used PF Animal Hospital and met Dr Bowen and really liked her(and still do). Nothing against Dr Darnell, we liked the idea that she was mobile and she was great to deal with. I would absolutely recommend her.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
We used her for a couple years and liked her. I believe one of our dogs needed a surgery where we used PF Animal Hospital and met Dr Bowen and really liked her(and still do). Nothing against Dr Darnell, we liked the idea that she was mobile and she was great to deal with. I would absolutely recommend her.
Just curious. I had no idea there was a mobile vet nearby. Luckily, Boone and Gracie are good car travelers so going to Three Notch isn't a problem but I could definitely see how the at home euthanasia aspect would be great in some cases.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just curious. I had no idea there was a mobile vet nearby. Luckily, Boone and Gracie are good car travelers so going to Three Notch isn't a problem but I could definitely see how the at home euthanasia aspect would be great in some cases.
Going back many years, Three Notch made a house visit when we had to put down our pup. No idea if they do that anymore.

black dog

Free America
I could definitely see how the at home euthanasia aspect would be great in some cases.

Yep. I asked one of there vets to stop by my place on the way home years back for just that reason.
Family friend, yada yada yada...I stopped in and, he said nope bring the animal here.
I said nope, did it myself..

NextJen

Raisin cane
Called Darnell's back in 2016 when I had to put my Rottie down.
As sad as it was, she was very compassionate, and she explained everything she was going to do and what we could expect before she got started and during the process.
I would highly recommend this service when that time comes. It made me feel good that my dog was surrounded by family members that loved him and in his own home.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Called Darnell's back in 2016 when I had to put my Rottie down.
As sad as it was, she was very compassionate, and she explained everything she was going to do and what we could expect before she got started and during the process.
I would highly recommend this service when that time comes. It made me feel good that my dog was surrounded by family members that loved him and in his own home.
Hopefully seeing that Boone and Gracie are only a year old, that time will come a long long long time from now. I am curious how quickly they'd come for a euthanasia. If the pet is on it's last legs, do they come immediately. I remember 20 or so years ago having a ferret that was struggling to breathe and called every vet in the area to put her down and no one would let me come in immediately. I finally took her to the emergency vet in Waldorf which is an hour away. My other cats and dogs weren't in such dire straits. All had no chance of recovery but none of them were on death's door either. I just decided to let them go before the suffering started.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I am curious how quickly they'd come for a euthanasia.
If I recall correctly, I called around 9 or so in the morning and she was able to get out in the early afternoon that same day. That may not always be the case depending on what else she has scheduled already.

Catty

We used her this past March. She is very compassionate. I believe she just does in home euthanasia now. Definitely recommend her.