Darren is BACK!!

Phew. I'm glad to see we're more....ummmm....civil than elsewhere :whistle: (or maybe I should say less inflammatory? Less accusatory? I dunno). I think he looks positively glowing at the very end when he rides by on Windfall! Amazing story in my eyes.

devinej

oh man, were they being mean somewhere else? let me guess... coth? i haven't checked there in a while. i think he looks great. sooner than i though we would see him!

Duckz

oh man, were they being mean somewhere else? let me guess... coth? i haven't checked there in a while. i think he looks great. sooner than i though we would see him!

Uh yeah, 49 pages worth of it on coth. Charming :eyebrow:

Well, they're all experts, apparently. I'm sure they've all seen him in person, interviewed him (in person) to see what his short-term memory, reflexes, etc. are like. Oh. And I'm sure they've all seen his x-rays/CT scans, etc, and know how to interpret them, too.... Ugh. Granted, there are some actual physicians on that board, but I've seen some of them actually say things to other posters along the lines of, "without seeing you in person, I can't give an opinion..." Yet, when it comes to Darren, they are not afraid to give their opinions. :twitch: Maybe he shouldn't be riding - but it is not UP TO US and apparently his doctors think it's ok, so who am I to say... Bah. I'm done - All I have to say from now on is:
:cartwheel Go Darren! :cartwheel

Last edited:

Duckz

Well, they're all experts, apparently. I'm sure they've all seen him in person, interviewed him (in person) to see what his short-term memory, reflexes, etc. are like. Oh. And I'm sure they've all seen his x-rays/CT scans, etc, and know how to interpret them, too.... Ugh. Granted, there are some actual physicians on that board, but I've seen some of them actually say things to other posters along the lines of, "without seeing you in person, I can't give an opinion..." Yet, when it comes to Darren, they are not afraid to give their opinions. :twitch: Maybe he shouldn't be riding - but it is not UP TO US and apparently his doctors think it's ok, so who am I to say... Bah. I'm done - All I have to say from now on is:
:cartwheel Go Darren! :cartwheel

:yeahthat:

devinej

yahhh me too. i read a page or two of it. how awful, i hope he doesn't read it. sounds like he did Fine at his events too...got some very large mouths on that forum that's for sure...