Daryl Hall got a restraining order on John Oates

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Daryl Hall is an assh0le. Whenever you'd see H&O in interviews, Oates was this humble guy happy to make music and Hall was an insufferable uberdiva. And I see he hasn't changed:

“You think John Oates is my partner? … He’s my business partner,” he said in September 2022. “He’s not my creative partner.”

What a dick.

Since H&O he's done interviews and comes across like he thought he'd be George Michael after dumping Andrew Ridgely - a big star in his own solo right. And he's a great modern blues/soul musician, so I have to believe his lack to success is due to his shitty diva 'tude. Which says something in an industry filled with shitty diva 'tudes.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
He would pay the devil to replace him
Some Thing Are Better Left Unsaid

You know, like this...
“You think John Oates is my partner? … He’s my business partner,” he said in September 2022. “He’s not my creative partner.”

That actually stood out to me like a neon sign as a douche bag thing to say like vrai mentioned!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
For all I know, they are both major league aholes. I don't know them personally and won't venture a guess to their character by the few music videos I've seen of them.