Daschle

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle
How'd you like Tommy's tantrum on the floor yesterday? Priceless

Daschle criticizing someone over politicizing an issue... :lmao: Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm still trying to determine whether his 'fading voice' was just bad acting or a cold. :lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I think it was due to to those panties he had on. They apparently were bunching up and strangling him to a higher octave. :lmao:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I could respect the guy if he would just come out and say "I'm sorry - I read the Post article incorrectly. My apologies". Bush said that the *Senate* has put special interests ahead of the Homeland Security bill - and Daschle turns it into an issue with the Iraqi war. Worse, he somehow warped it into an insult by Bush to the *Democrats* of the Senate, when Bush said nothing of the kind - the House, both Democrats and Republicans, have cooperated - the Senate has not.

Yeah, I think his panties were too tight.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
This morning each of the news networks were playing clips of it and his comment calling for Bush to apologize.

I think Bush should.

He could start it out... "This administration is sincerely sorry Mr. Daschle made an ass of himself and fails to comprehend what he reads!"

Christy

b*tch rocket
I think the Daschle is getting desperate over the upcoming elections and starting to melt down! Did you catch Byrd's "fiery" speech slamming Bush? :lmao: It was just too funny!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
... Did you catch Byrd's "fiery" speech slamming Bush? :lmao: It was just too funny!
There are times Byrd seems deeper in senility than Strom Thurman!

B

Bruzilla

It must be serious!!! That's the first time I've ever heard Tommy lose his composure in public.