Data Leak Suggests China Had Hundreds of Thousands of Coronavirus Cases in 230 Cities

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This may be the most spectacularly under-discussed story of the pandemic:

A dataset of coronavirus cases and deaths from the military’s National University of Defense Technology, leaked to 100Reporters, offers insight into how Beijing has gathered coronavirus data on its population. The source of the leak, who asked to remain anonymous because of the sensitivity of sharing Chinese military data, said that the data came from the university. . . .
While not fully comprehensive, the data is incredibly rich: There are more than 640,000 updates of information, covering at least 230 cities—in other words, 640,000 rows purporting to show the number of cases in a specific location at the time the data was gathered. Each update includes the latitude, longitude, and “confirmed” number of cases at the location, for dates ranging from early February to late April.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...tent=featured-content-trending&utm_term=first

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I have to modify my views on anonymously leaked info. Generally, I hate it. But it seems I support it when the leaks are from Russia or China!

--- End of line (MCP)