Dateline Friday

Terps

Did anyone see Dateline Friday night? It was so disturbing, they were talking about adults soliciting teens for sex online. These men even went as far as to meet the kids at what they thought was the child's house. Dateline was waiting in the kitchen with cameras. Many of the men had every intention of having sex with the kid, whom they thought were young teens. Anyway, I was just curious if anyone caught this segment of the show and if they were just as taken back as i was? I found that you can report these people at Cybertipline.com, and the authorities begin tracking these creeps down. Unfortunately after reading into this problem after seeing Dateline, its a bigger problem than I had originally thought.

bcp

In My Opinion
Sick.

too bad that these people would not see any jail time in Maryland.

donbarzini

I think it was GREAT that these sick bustards had their faces exposed for the world to see. Imagine the reaction of EVERY next door neighbor/wife/girlfriend of these $#%@*&'s

rack'm

Jaded
I've seen these shows before........I don't think they take it far enough, they need to execute the men/women that show up.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
So....let's say, hypothetically speaking of course, that an individual ran this scam. And let's say that the individual's child was in on the scam and were to be present when the perverts arrived. And let's say that the parent were to just kill each pervert as they entered the home, in order to protect the child and with copies of all the emails to prove intent. I mean, hypothetically, what would be done to that parent?

I'm not condoning this of course, it's just hypothetical. :whistle:

rack'm

Jaded
bresamil said:
So....let's say, hypothetically speaking of course, that an individual ran this scam. And let's say that the individual's child was in on the scam and were to be present when the perverts arrived. And let's say that the parent were to just kill each pervert as they entered the home, in order to protect the child and with copies of all the emails to prove intent. I mean, hypothetically, what would be done to that parent?

Dig a hole, make it wide....:yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
bresamil said:

It depends..

are they Muslim??

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
rack'm said:
Dig a hole, make it wide....:yay:
I had of course considered that, hypothetically, the parent may have acreage and a shovel, but I was just wondering, hypothetically, what type of legal repercussions the parent may face?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
bresamil said:
I had of course considered that, hypothetically, the parent may have acreage and a shovel, but I was just wondering, hypothetically, what type of legal repercussions the parent may face?
It depends...

are the parents rich? Famous? Good at a popular sport??

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
itsbob said:
It depends...

are the parents rich? Famous? Good at a popular sport??
I believe that I, I mean the hypothetical parent, should invoke the Fifth Amendment at this time. :whistle:

rack'm

Jaded
bresamil said:

Hypothetically you can use things on the body to make them disappear in 30 days.....

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
bresamil said:

Hypothetically one may need a backhoe or an excavator cause they had tons of sickos on that show friday.

donbarzini

Nah, just gimme their names, shoe size, a picture and the location of the nearest body of water and my associates and I will take care of it.

SeaRide

Dougstermd said:
Hypothetically one may need a backhoe or an excavator cause they had tons of sickos on that show friday.

Sounds like too much work .. I rather hypothetically go with the crematorium where the sickos just walk straight in without knowing what's going to happen. Not sure if that's similar to the one that was done during the '40s over somewhere in Europe.
:whistle:

Again.. it's just hypothetically stuff.

Terps

Well these creeps are disgusting and get whatever is coming to them. I read in an article that said the National Center for Missing and exploited children stated that 1 in 5 kids are solicited for sex online. What is wrong with our world today?