Dates of Hunting season in Cobb Island area?

ahtnamas

I need some information.

I live in southern Charles County in the Woodland Point area (down the road from Cobb Island), near Neale Sound. It's duck hunting season right now & there's a lot of morning & evening shotgun blasts from Neale Sound & the river nearby.

Can anyone tell me when the duck hunting season ends in my area?

You see, my dog's afraid of gunshots, & I'd like to know when he can stop worrying about the shotgun blasts while I'm walking him.

Thanks.

ahtnamas

Thanks for info

I'm glad to hear it's ending.

But we've had duck hunters on the Potomac River & Neale Sound for weeks, using shotguns.

I've heard them, & I know those volleys aren't from Dahlgren.

I'm glad to hear it's ending.

But we've had duck hunters on the Potomac River & Neale Sound for weeks, using shotguns.

I've heard them, & I know those volleys aren't from Dahlgren.

I know for a fact there are __no__ blinds of anytype in Neale Sound. The shooting you hear is from a blind at the end of the island on the potomac river. Drive to the island,make a right at the store. Drive until you get to the end.Where you see the jetty of rocks is a blind. It is no where near the inlet to the creek. Oh and what are they suppose to use?? sling shots and rocks confused:

ironintestines

Non-Premo
I need some information.

I live in southern Charles County in the Woodland Point area (down the road from Cobb Island), near Neale Sound. It's duck hunting season right now & there's a lot of morning & evening shotgun blasts from Neale Sound & the river nearby.

Can anyone tell me when the duck hunting season ends in my area?

You see, my dog's afraid of gunshots, & I'd like to know when he can stop worrying about the shotgun blasts while I'm walking him.

Thanks.

Transplant..