Dave Attell wants to kill me

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I'm sick, current night sweats:hot: and hacking cough. Fell asleep during a movie and woke up to Dave Attell's Insominac Comedy Tour with Sean Rouse, Greg Giraldo and Dane Cook. They're in Vegas.

I tried my hardest to not find things so funny. I tried to laugh a different way. I tried to not laugh at all. Its not possible. My throat is raw and my lungs are burning. :barf:

Now I have to watch this Documentary on al Qaeda so I'm not laughing.

Eff being sick. Eff Dave Attell for talking about drunk proofing his house while on Jagermeister. Eff Greg Giraldo for that joke about "bioches vs. girlfriends or wives". Eff Sean Rouse for the bit about retards and Indians not getting into heaven. I didn't even make it to Dane Cook.:lalala:

craberta

I have had the neatest weirdest and scariest dreams, depending on what is on, when I sleep with the tv on. I turne the volume down to where i can still hear what they are saying, and dream.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I have had the neatest weirdest and scariest dreams, depending on what is on, when I sleep with the tv on. I turne the volume down to where i can still hear what they are saying, and dream.

I'm out of Nyquil too. Who drank all my Quil? I have been reduced to Fisherman's Friend lozenges and raw honey cappings which is fine but I need some sleep. I may have some jagermeister in the freezer :twitch::barf: thats pretty much cough syrup right?

chemommy25

I'm sick, current night sweats:hot: and hacking cough. Fell asleep during a movie and woke up to Dave Attell's Insominac Comedy Tour with Sean Rouse, Greg Giraldo and Dane Cook. They're in Vegas.

I tried my hardest to not find things so funny. I tried to laugh a different way. I tried to not laugh at all. Its not possible. My throat is raw and my lungs are burning. :barf:

Now I have to watch this Documentary on al Qaeda so I'm not laughing.

Eff being sick. Eff Dave Attell for talking about drunk proofing his house while on Jagermeister. Eff Greg Giraldo for that joke about "bioches vs. girlfriends or wives". Eff Sean Rouse for the bit about retards and Indians not getting into heaven. I didn't even make it to Dane Cook.:lalala:

To bad you didnt make it to watching dane cook. it would have been worth the sore throat for him. He is hilarious.