David Lee Roth - what a joke

When they announced that David Lee Roth was taking over where Howard left off, I knew it wouldn't last. Looks like the end is near for him!

NEW YORK (AP) -- For David Lee Roth, morning drive time is turning into a car wreck.

The former Van Halen frontman, barely into his fourth month as replacement for the departed shock jock Howard Stern, is the subject of rumors about his radio demise. Roth's four-hour show was already revamped once, producing an on-air tirade against management. And initial ratings were discouraging.

My favorite quote is "He's a dead man talking". :killingme

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/13/roth.radio.ap/index.html

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Speedy70 said:
I can hardly believe I used to have a poster of him on the back of my bedroom door, but back in the day he was hot. :hot: At least he was to me at my young age back then. :lol:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
jazz lady said:
I can hardly believe I used to have a poster of him on the back of my bedroom door, but back in the day he was hot. :hot: At least he was to me at my young age back then. :lol:
Yankee Rose. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Eddie was mine, but I never had a poster of him. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Eddie was mine, but I never had a poster of him. :lmao:
He was hotter IMO. But DLR was the frontman and got all the glory. :rolleyes:

I think the poster came with one of the albums. I distinctly remember crease marks across certain areas. :whistle:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
He was hotter IMO. But DLR was the frontman and got all the glory. :rolleyes:

I think the poster came with one of the albums. I distinctly remember crease marks across certain areas. :whistle:

I had a friend, Kevin, that looked JUST like EVH. It was great fun to go out to the nightclubs and pretend to be Eddie's groupie and fool people. :lmao:

Last I heard (about 16 years ago) he was a UPS driver...

RoseRed said:
I had a friend, Kevin, that looked JUST like EVH. It was great fun to go out to the nightclubs and pretend to be Eddie's groupie and fool people. :lmao:

Last I heard (about 16 years ago) he was a UPS driver...
Let's hope Kevin aged better than EVH...:dead:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Now you got the memory working...

Sistards friends, the twins, went to LA for a VH concert and got invited to a party and DLR hit on them. They both blew him off, and NOT in that way. :lmao: