David..?

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
At the Glennwood jumper show Sunday, there was a black gentleman named David. He appeared to be a trainer riding on a biggg horse at first, that was owned by somebody else. Anybody know his full name or can you tell me a little about him/what he does? I think he may do Hunters/Jumpers... not positive.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
It was Cowboy Troy.

Attachments

• ct_wallpaper01_thb.jpg
    ct_wallpaper01_thb.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 62

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Cowboy Curtis, aka Laurence Fishburne, from PeeWee's Play House?

Attachments

• Cowboy Curtis PWBA.jpg
    Cowboy Curtis PWBA.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 31

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
:rolleyes::buttkick: You guys need to find something better to do than makes stupid jokes on a forum! Albeit they are entertaining..

Loman sounds possible? I really have not a clue.. Does he have a website or something?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:rolleyes::buttkick: You guys need to find something better to do than makes stupid jokes on a forum! Albeit they are entertaining..

Loman sounds possible? I really have not a clue.. Does he have a website or something?

C'mon BG, they don't want us playing in their horsey tread. :kickingrocks: :sad:

covekat

He is a super nice guy, a good rider and trainer... he has been around a long time. He is now at Cornerstone Farm.

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
He is a super nice guy, a good rider and trainer... he has been around a long time. He is now at Cornerstone Farm.

Wasn't he over at Columbia Horse Center about the same time Kevin Bruce was riding there. Maybe I just remember seeing him at the Columbia shows.

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
So I guess I'll go with him being David Loman. :yay: Now what does he ride and train? Any contact information?

mistymoofwf

live to ride
So I guess I'll go with him being David Loman. :yay: Now what does he ride and train? Any contact information?

he traines horses and riders, he is a AWSOME. i trained with david for many years =3 i got his cell # if you want it, he is located up in the bowie area just past loftmar. thats where he was last time i was their so i think he is still their.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Point him out here I may know him..

Attachments

• 100_0114.jpg
    100_0114.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_0143.jpg
    100_0143.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_0152.jpg
    100_0152.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 81820078.jpg
    81820078.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_1002.jpg
    100_1002.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 84

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Alright, thanks a bunch everyone.
So it's David Loman at Cornerstone Farm in the Bowie area, and he trains Hunters and possibly Jumpers. Now that that's over... :coffee: