Day Spa

amethyst_babes

Cowgirl said:
That place is absolutely amazing....the Bellagio I mean. I didn't go to the spa there.... :nomoney:

I was just in Vegas last summer and the spa at NYNY was great. I would love to find something similar here, but I'm not holding my breath :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Cowgirl said:
That place is absolutely amazing....the Bellagio I mean. I didn't go to the spa there.... :nomoney:
Hubby and I visited the spa...loved it! Our hotel room overlooked the Bellagio Fountains - sooooo pretty! I can't wait to return!!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
amethyst_babes said:
I was just in Vegas last summer and the spa at NYNY was great.
I thought that hotel was super neat! I enjoyed walking through it and also the Venetian. Heck, there wasn't a single thing I disliked about LV. It was all wonderful!

Chasey_Lane said:
I thought that hotel was super neat! I enjoyed walking through it and also the Venetian. Heck, there wasn't a single thing I disliked about LV. It was all wonderful!
If I ever go back, I'm thinking I would want to stay at NY,NY...:yay:

Cowgirl

Chasey_Lane said:
Hubby and I visited the spa...loved it! Our hotel room overlooked the Bellagio Fountains - sooooo pretty! I can't wait to return!!!

I went to Vegas two years ago...and I had a blast. I never thought I'd like it, because I thought people only go there to gamble. Now, every time I see Vegas on TV, I wish I could go back!! We stayed at the Aladin. What a cool place. I think Bellagio's fountains were so amazing though!!!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I REALLY want to try one of the local spas. After I win the lottery, I will be having a Swedish deep tissue massage followed by hot stones, a facial - with the micro-dermabrasion, a great pedicure and manicure, my brows waxed and my hair did.

Until then, I'll just keep doing what I can on my own - so I am of zero help.

Good luck and happy spa-ing!

nicole_M

kwillia said:
If I ever go back, I'm thinking I would want to stay at NY,NY...:yay:

We stayed at the NY NY back in 2002. I cannot wait to go back!

Cowgirl - I didn't think I'd like Vegas either, since I don't gamble, but I did not want to get on the plane to come home :lmao: