Daycare around $150/wk for a 2 yr. Old

KitKat70

Hello Ladies... I'm sure plenty of you have little ones... Anybody have some suggestions of good daycare facilities in the Great Mills, California, Lexington Park, or even Hollywood area that charge around $150 for a 2 year old...

I'm looking for a place that has structure, focuses on education and development... It would be awesome if they do occasional 'field trips'... Doesn't necessarily have to be a Daycare Center, we're perfectly comfortable with a licensed home daycare with good references.

Thanks in advance for your input.

High-Def

Hello Ladies... I'm sure plenty of you have little ones... Anybody have some suggestions of good daycare facilities in the Great Mills, California, Lexington Park, or even Hollywood area that charge around $150 for a 2 year old...

I'm looking for a place that has structure, focuses on education and development... It would be awesome if they do occasional 'field trips'... Doesn't necessarily have to be a Daycare Center, we're perfectly comfortable with a licensed home daycare with good references.

Tina White
301-863-6590

My son went there for a year and a half and he loved it there and I loved her she was awesome!

MISTYM1223

My 3 year old goes to Riversong which is located at the intersection of 235 and route 4. He loves it there. Their phone number is 301-862-9203.