Daycare for next week

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
My provider is out due to a family situation, daddy and grandma have the rest of this week covered but I need to find someone for next week. We're in California and I work at St. Inigoes. Can anyone provide the contact info for a provider with openings somewhere between work and home? Many thanks!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
pixiegirl said:
My provider is out due to a family situation, daddy and grandma have the rest of this week covered but I need to find someone for next week. We're in California and I work at St. Inigoes. Can anyone provide the contact info for a provider with openings somewhere between work and home? Many thanks!
I may have a perfect answer for you. Call me. :whistle:

sockgirl77

pixiegirl said:
NitTwit. :yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
sockgirl77 said:
:nono: That's not even funny.

:lmao: Ok, yes it is funny. But would YOU want to leave YOUR chillens with NitTwit for longer than a few minutes? :shrug:

sockgirl77

BadGirl said:
:nono: That's not even funny.

:lmao: Ok, yes it is funny. But would YOU want to leave YOUR chillens with NitTwit for longer than a few minutes? :shrug:
Nope. I want my kids to know the value of a dollar. :shrug: