Days Of Our Lives..

JLS

Any fans out there hear they will be going off air by fall of this year? Someone at the dr's office just told me that and I hadn't heard it before and did a quick search online and didn't find anything to corroborate.. anyone else hear anything?? TIA

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Any fans out there hear they will be going off air by fall of this year? Someone at the dr's office just told me that and I hadn't heard it before and did a quick search online and didn't find anything to corroborate.. anyone else hear anything?? TIA

:jameo::jameo:

OOHhhhh nooo .... I love them.. I live for them.... I would just die!!!

Everyone gets a kick out of it when I tell them I rush home to watch it on my DVR!!!!

JLS

I do that too.. but I'm alittle behind right now b/c of school but I think I'm up to 2/24.. (I know, its sad I'm that far behind) but I watched 2 last night :eek:) I watch DOOL and OLTL... Hopefully its not true..

:jameo::jameo:

OOHhhhh nooo .... I love them.. I live for them.... I would just die!!!

Everyone gets a kick out of it when I tell them I rush home to watch it on my DVR!!!!

GoodnessME

I read that in Sunday's Parade Mag.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
:yeahthat:

One of my earliest childhood memories is watching Bo on his motorcycle (w/ holding out for a hero playing in the background) on his way to stop Hopes wedding!

Although I'm much, much younger than you, I remember that! :lol: They need to get back together asap. This whole Carly thing is :bs:

M_Jo loves Baby Sydney. :lol:

JLS

JUST READ!!

NBC Renews DAYS
Though it's been rumored for weeks, it's finally official: NBC has announced that it has given the 44-year-old sudser a pickup that will keep it on the air through 2011.

:yahoo:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
JUST READ!!

NBC Renews DAYS
Though it's been rumored for weeks, it's finally official: NBC has announced that it has given the 44-year-old sudser a pickup that will keep it on the air through 2011.

:clap: :thewave:

lovinmaryland

Although I'm much, much younger than you, I remember that! :lol: They need to get back together asap. This whole Carly thing is :bs:

M_Jo loves Baby Sydney. :lol:
:lol:

JUST READ!!

NBC Renews DAYS

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I dont know, but Stefano is back and in cahoots w/ Kate again!

O To The Mutha Fn G did you watch Teen Mom? WTF is up w/ Gary and Amber those two are lunatics!!!

I only see Days on Fridays so I'm having trouble keeping up! :jameo:

Haven't watched Teen Mom yet, but I will tonight or tomorrow so we can discuss! :popcorn:

lovinmaryland

I only see Days on Fridays so I'm having trouble keeping up! :jameo:

Haven't watched Teen Mom yet, but I will tonight or tomorrow so we can discuss! :popcorn:
I know me too, and I gotta skim through the week it really sucks.

I am behind a few days on shows too, but got some what caught up last night. You did watch last weeks episode right? Where Katelynns mom went all crazy ##### on her? I swear that woman is evil! I could never imagine talking to my child that way.
Amber has gotten so skinny. I think she's a crackhead or Gary's been eating all the food.

Skinny or fat that is one ugly chick! WHOA, no make up :dead: She is by far the most annoying LEAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh :cds:

SoccerMom2

I am behind a few days on shows too, but got some what caught up last night. You did watch last weeks episode right? Where Katelynns mom went all crazy ##### on her? I swear that woman is evil! I could never imagine talking to my child that way.

Skinny or fat that is one ugly chick! WHOA, no make up :dead: She is by far the most annoying LEAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh :cds:

I used to like the name Leah until i watched the show..lol! All the girls are retards. All they care about is boys, boys, and boys.

lovinmaryland

I used to like the name Leah until i watched the show..lol! All the girls are retards. All they care about is boys, boys, and boys.

I like Farrah and Katelynn, yeah Farrah has issues but at least she is attempting to get her and Sophia's life together on their own. Amber and Maci drive me nuts! Who names their kid Leah Leeann :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Amber has gotten so skinny. I think she's a crackhead or Gary's been eating all the food.
Us Weekly did an article about her weight loss. I think Gary's picking up her slack. :lol:

Yes! Her mom is the worst mom EVER! The way she talks around that little boy -- no wonder they put the baby up for adoption!!!

Did Chloe ever find out who her baby's daddy is?

Apparently ( according to Stephanie ) the baby's daddy is Phillip. However, someone changed the paternity test results to show Daniel as the baby's daddy. But Stephanie is now on a mission to find out who did it. She's thinking it was Chloe. I'm guessing Carly because I haven't been keeping up w/ the story line and didnt' see any of this happen.