NASCAR Daytona 500 Sunday 14 February

homedepot20

Do you have my picks for this year in today's race. Im staying the same for now as I finished last year. Why change when your the defending Champ. I may change one or two picks after the race today depending upon how they finish. That would be on my 4Time Champ picks.
U
YES , All the picks are under the Thread 2021 SOMD Fantasy.
Nothing was changed from last year except changing 3Time Champ to 4 Time Champ.
Good Luck :buddies:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'm quickly losing interest. Just saw the interview with Mike Jordan, Bubba Wallace, Mike Strahan... Leave it to them to immediately start with the racial card. A black owner. A black team. Racial equality. It's just another race team.

Just get on with the race. If NASCAR is going to start catering like they usually do. I'm out.

homedepot20

I'm quickly losing interest. Just saw the interview with Mike Jordan, Bubba Wallace, Mike Strahan... Leave it to them to immediately start with the racial card. A black owner. A black team. Racial equality. It's just another race team.

Just get on with the race. If NASCAR is going to start catering like they usually do. I'm out.
Going to make any Picks ??????
Got to GREEN FLAG

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
So, if they can't get the race going again tonight, it's an official no-race. Can everyone who crashed get a fresh start in the re-start race?

homedepot20

So, if they can't get the race going again tonight, it's an official no-race. Can everyone who crashed get a fresh start in the re-start race?
Race is scheduled to RESTART on lap 15 at 9PM.
Might not be able to hang til End ( I'm a old man) 😂. If not I'll publish Standing tomorrow 😊

homedepot20

NO . Those Cars have 6 minutes to fix damage and get on track or DNF
NASCAR wouldn't restart from the very beginning. They already completed laps , so they would restart at that point . Either tonight or the next day available

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Holy Carp...
McDowell taps Logano, pushes him into Kesloski, they go sideways and McDowell sneaks right thru the accident he created for the win....

Typical Daytona win.

homedepot20

Michael McDowell WINNER
Elliott
Austin Dillon
Harvick
Hamlin
Standing AFTER Daytona
OldHillcrestGuy 4 Time Champ 3
OldHillcrestGuy 2
SGI/JGR 1
SGI/OTHER 1